weak

;i wish that I could wake up with amnesia;

- yoongi

"Min Yoongi! I fucking swear to you if you ever spilled the bullets again, you will not getting food for five fucking days!"

I left out a sighed. Everything that I did back these days was wrong, I keep thinking about Jimin and I'm not even straight. The world evolved around me only saying things about Jimin. Jimin this, Jimin that. It was making my head heavy as the days go painfully slow. I look up the sun and sighed again. Everything is okay Yoongi, Jimin is okay.

N-no

Jimin is not okay.

-

Lunch

Lunch time came and the headmister of the batallion called me. So I went straight to the office after that, standing across the table while waiting for the lame words to come out from his mouth.

"Min Yoongi hm? "

"Yes sir."

"Do you know why did I called you?"

"I didn't know sir."

Smirk were creating across his cracky skin when he tapped the paper in front of him.

"Your demerit point is almost negative and once its negative, you will need to live in the Asylum for 3 months. Why didn't you make some efforts on increasing your merit point huh? You know, living inside a military batallion is just the same like when you attend your high school, we have laws to follow and you're breaking every inch of it. You cause trouble and you make everyone in chaos because of your trouble. What are you?! A little piece of shit I guess."

My eyes were downcast low. Not bother to say anything since the headmister are so mad right now. But I can't help it. I just need to be by Jimin's side so that I can take care of him.

And never let anyone touch him again.

-

My body were numb because of the extra physical training for today. Everyone were pissed since I am the cause of the detention but I don't even care. I can't focus because my mind were cloudy. I really need to fucking rest.

I reall-

"Attention to all trainers, Attention to all trainers, please wear your jumpsuit and gathered at the detachment in 15 seconds. 1, 2 -"

Fuck fuck fuck.

-

It was late night training and my body were drained from anykind of energy. I just can't open my eyes anymore. I let my body bring me to where I should be. I just don't care anymore. Called me arrogant and bossy and that's what I am.

I was about to pull the trigger before I feel myself lost in balance. The world spinning around me, making me tripped and fall to the ground with a loud thud.

I saw Jongin's face popped up in front of me and he was saying things but I couldn't here any of it.

My eyes were closed when a lots of the trianers try to make me stay awake. But I'm too tired. I'm too weak right now to even handle a simple gun.

-

"We need to have him recover immediately, the trainers here are needed, the sudden war that is coming is not a babydoll game that you want to play around. Its a fucking war, a serious war! "

A/N : sorry guys this is lame because I'm tired