hopeless

;i want all of this to end;

-jimin

March 20__

The ambulans sirent making me tremble in tears as Seokjin hyung carry me bridal style in his arm from my room while walking downstairs. Namjoon and Tae opening the front door and give the way for the paramedics to set up the strecther. I look at Seokjin hyung with droopy eyes as blood flowing out from my nose. There's tears at Jin hyung's face. I touched it lightly with my cold fingers. Wiping the tears away.

"H-hyung, I w-will b-be okay."

He planted a kiss on my forehead. And the paramedics quickly attached me with the oxygen connector, I look at them once again. And smiled a weak smile. My eyes closed due to the pressure that build inside my lungs once again.

"Jimin-shi, we will help you okay, breathe in slowly and exhale. Close your eyes hm?"

My eyes were the sight of blur when the nurse smile at me. And immediately, the words slurring in my head, and my eyes dropped closed.

-

"Jimin, you need a lung transplant. I assure that you will not survive any longer. The oxygen tanker you're using can't even helped you anymore."

Tears slipped passed Jimin's cheek and it falls to the ground. Namjoon caressed his back as Seokjin wipe the tears on his face.

"You will probably be admitted on April, we will try our best to find a good lung donor for you, and in the same time, we will try our best to give you energy and oxygen for you to stay healthy as the time being."

-

Two more chapters left guys