epilogue

3rd per. POV

Five years later

It was amusing on how the sky is still perfectly blue when actually the surrounding were in a complete sorrow. Yoongi took each stepped with heavy breath as he walk through the roadpath with his shades, the cold were making him freezing as the winter wind blew his face. Yoongi hide half of his face in his muffler as he continue to walk towards his favourite flower shop. He enter the shop with a cling of the bell and the ahjumma smile while looking at him, wrapped in his winter jacket.

"The same exact time and on the same date every year, hello again Min Yoongi."

Yoongi just smiled.

"As usual ahjumma."

She then lost her track to the back of the store and comeback to the counter with a bouquet of white tulips. Yoongi take it and inhale the fresh smell, his eyes were closed as his cheeks turn warm.

"Send my regards to him okay ?"

Yoongi nods and smile before thanking the ahjumma. He get out of the flower shop and stare at the sky again. With his eyes closed, he inhale the tulips again.

Its been five years.

-

Yoongi stop on a halt as he arrived to the said place, his mind were reeling as again, all the memories passed like wind through his brain, he kneeled and put the flowers in front of the tombstone. Some fresh rolls of tear rolling down his eyes as he stare at the name carved against the tombstone. A sighed left his lips as well, he stand up again. A prayer were left from his mouth. He open his eyes and turn around to walk away. He is just not use to leave like that, so as usual, he will turn around. And smiled. Before saying,

I love you, rest in peace

Yoongi rub both of his hand to create friction as he walk down the roadpath to the street, a sudden pat from someone startled him and he turn around to see Taehyung. He had a smiled on his face as he carried a bouquet of tulips in his hand.

"I'm going to give this to you thought but you left the house already and h-"

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Fuck it Tae, oh god goodbye then, just go and visit him, put the flowers and pray."

And Yoongi sped off to his apartment.

-

He made it on time as he heard the sounds of the television from inside. He sighed in relief, pushing the door open only to see a feet dangling on the sofa. A sudden move make him smiled wider as the younger's head poke out from the sofa with that messed up morning face.

"Good morning Yoongi hyung."

And Yoongi rushed towards him to carry him bridal style towards the dining table. His smiled spreading across his lips as he watch the younger blushed in his hands.

"Where did you go hyung ?"

And his head turn to the clock at the living room before he hit his on forehead and apologizing to Yoongi.

"Mianhae hyung, I forgot about your appa's death, aish why did I forgot about it."

Yoongi just shakes his head and stopped that boy from whining with a gentle morning kiss. He put the younger on the table as he prepared for breakfast and his medicine. Yoongi then put it on the table and the younger plop himself next to Yoongi as he feeds him. Its occasionally being like this since Yoongi doesn't like the way the younger eat after the surgery finished.

"Jiminnie, open up your mouth !"

And Jimin laughed as he open up his mouth wide for Yoongi to feed him. He smiled at Yoongi as Yoongi feed some for himself too and Yoongi just ruffled his hair before smiling.

Jimin were good. Yoongi were good. Everything were good. Yoongi were crying to death when the doctor said the surgery only have 40% on positive. But all of them insisted to go on. And Jimin survived, he was happy, so happy but Jimin lost one ability.

He can't use his hands easily since there was problems that happen during the surgery, his arm's nerves were damage so he can't controlled his hand in a good ways. Yoongi were more than happy that he doesn't care if the younger will lose any ability. He just want Jimin to comeback and smiled. Just like him.

But, that was five years ago.

"Hyuuuuuuunnngggggggggg !"

"Yah Park Jimin stop whining you little shit. I'm trying to finish your lyrics here, don't you see ? Aish this scumbag, get off me."

A pout were spread across Jimin's face.

"Okay hyung, I am going to make orange juice using the fruit blender."

And Yoongi throw his pen away as well chasing the younger's back.

"Yah don't ! You will hurt yourself ! Yah Park Jimin !"

And Yoongi grab his hand and spun him around before putting him on his shoulder and bring him inside of his room, putting him on the sofa.

"Okay fine, sit here with me."

"Yeay ! Saranghae hyung !"

Yoongi look back at him and hold his chin as his gummy smiled spread across his face.

"I love you too, idiot."

-

Oh my god guys, ITS FINISH FOR GOD SAKE im so happy i hope u guys happy too uuuuuuuuuuu :') see you guys again soon, read my other bangtan stories,

- Bulletproof (pjm)
- Forth humankind (kth)
- Aerosol (jikook)
- Fall (ksj)

Basically, fall is in hiatus, so okay bye :))