fallen leaves

;never, never fall;

- yoongi

January 20__

I stare up at the sky, looking at the clear cloud with flock of birds capturing the view. The flowers bloom its different clours, painting the image in front of me with those beautiful scenery. Wind blowing coldly but oddly, it doesn't bother me even a slightest bit. I look at my fellow alleys, finishing the last task, before May come and summer invite us in a sweaty sunny day.

All 20 of us survived from the war and US had already disbanned the district from increasing. That night, after sprawling on the ground with small amount of life within my breath, the armys came, bombarding the HQ and waking up the whole district with a sirent. The leader of the district had been killed and all the documents and files had already been stacked and compile. In those one night, that district fall into US's priority. I was brought into emergency and blood were transfered a lot into my body. When I woke up, my group had already having their comeback party.

I was relieve that I survived those hectic things. I have four months before going home. And my alley had been brought back to the training batallion, to finish our small task before going home.

-

I stared at the screen. And sighed again as my video call can't reach Namjoon's. I need to see Jimin. Its been a year. Jimin is still okay right? My Jimin is healthy right? All the endless video call made me cried myself.

Bad thought crept inside my mind but I pushed it away. No way, it can't be happening.

I try to connect the video call again and surprisingly, this one did reached them. A smile crept on my face as I wipe the tears away and wait patiently for a face to pop up in front of me.

"Hyung."

And my smiled faded to see a sunken Jimin. W-what happen to him? He wears his beanie and it covers all of his hair, his eyebrows look fake and his skin is so pale. Suddenly Namjoon appear and he cracked his weird jokes and Jimin laughed. My heart tingles to hear those laughed. Somehow, Jimin look so sick but the video call ended up all the sorrow on my face.

"I missed you Jimin."

"I missed you too hyung. When will you come home?"

I smiled.

"The first day on May."

And all of a sudden, I accidentally saw that his smiled faded but those thin lips quickly turn upward to a small smile, acting like nothing happen. Somehow, h-he look unhappy.

-

I'm fighting with my emotion again IT IS NEARLY TO THE END NOW T T *CRIES*