letter pt.2

Yoongi hyung

Please don't ignore this letter because I need you to know everything. Now I'm gone, you don't need to worry about me torturing Jimin anymore okay? Just take care of him and be a good boyfriend for him. Jimin is such a cutie, I remember he bought me pink smoothie because I ignore him for a day, I remember he wait in front of my door and make that cute little poutie face.

I was wrong to leave him. The smoothie dropped from his hand when he saw half-naked Taehyung inside my house. I remember he run. And that was the last time I saw him before the graduation day. Yoongi, I wished that I'm still alive so that you can kill me and Jimin can take revenge on me.

How was he now? I want to know about his condition. I missed him but he doesn't even want to look at my face. He really did hates me that much hm? I know that you can protect him, if possible, just married him. And grow up being with Jimin will not hurt anyone. I'm sorry that because of me his health is not like the day when we first met. I was hoping that I can replace him and feel how does anorexia and pneumonia kills him in one state.

And please Yoongi, I know that Jimin still have the passion to dance. I hope you can one day, realized his passion but I know, in his condition, he doesn't allow to. He is weak, weaker than anything weak in this universe and I am the one to blame. He can't dance because of me and he can't even swallow food because of me.

I hurt him, with ways too many things that I can do. I did such a stupid things and I regret. I don't want to tell you this but, I still loved him from all this years. I still need him.

And Yoongi, believe me, if anything happen, don't ever leave him because he needs you more than he needs myself. I hope everythings can get better and I hope he can fulfill his dream, with you. I know this is just a short letter but that's what I want to tell you.

I want to be with Jimin. And don't ever fucking leave him because I can't wake up from the dead to take things in a right condition anymore. I'm dead and Jimin will never wants me alive.

I love Jimin, goodbye Yoongi.

Jungkook