Chapter 5 -Dad Meet Jasper 🖤

Winter (P.O.V)

I was a nervous wreck as I was already done getting ready for school and Jasper wanted to pick me up. My dad was still home since he didn't have to go into work until later on. I knew it was time for them to meet officially even I didn't need Bella letting the cat out of the bag in front of him.

 I knew it was time for them to meet officially even I didn't need Bella letting the cat out of the bag in front of him

I gathered any courage I had and grab my bag and phone then walked out of my room down the stairs. Bella and dad sat at the table awkwardly eating breakfast. I didn't have much of an appetite with my nerves all over the place.

I just sat at the table quietly jumping out of my seat when there was a knock on the door. I looked over at dad who was confused I didn't give him a chance to get up. I race to the door nearly knocked my seat over. I took a deep breath before opening the door leaning against it Jasper smiled down at me.

"Morning snowflake". Jasper said kissing me on my cheek.

"Hey Jaz". I whispered as I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers dragging him into the house.

I froze once I had close the door to see dad looking at me confused his eyes going down to our hands. I felt Jasper squeeze my hand in reassurance as I looked up at him he gave me a small smile. I smiled back before looking at dad still not letting go of Jasper and walk to him.

"Dad I want you to meet Jasper Hale...". I said trailing off as I gained a bit of courage as I see my dad glaring at Jasper. "He's my boyfriend and has been for over a year and a half". I quickly rushed out wanting to rip it off like a band-aid.

"I'm sorry but come again". My dad said blankly as he blinked looking between us and our hands.

I sighed as I tried to look innocent by smiling at him. "Daddy this is Jasper my boyfriend". I said holding up our intwine fingers. "Jasper this is my dad chief Swan". I said looking at my dad with pleading eyes to accept Jasper.

"I need a drink". Dad sighed as he walked into the kitchen straight to the fridge grabbing his favorite beer.

"Daddy it's way to early to be drinking and you have to go to work soon". I said regretting him meeting Jasper right now. I knew I should have waited until after school but I didn't want him to question why Jasper was picking me up.

"Not one word young lady I think I deserve a drink after the bomb you just dropped on me. I've been oblivious to the fact that my youngest daughter has had a boyfriend since she was 14 years old". Dad said making me whine as I could hear the hurt in his voice.

I let let go of Jasper's hand and walked over to my dad. "I'm sorry daddy". I said as tears filled my eyes. " I really didn't want to hide this from you Jasper was the first friend I made in forks. He became my best friend before I started having feelings for him. He treats me good he never disrespects me I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to stop us from seeing each other". I said still in tears. I heard dad sigh putting the beer on the counter and he immediately pulled me into a hug.

"Does he really make you happy??". Dad muttered into my hair.

"He does Daddy". I muttered into his chest.

"Alright princess". Dad said kissing the top of my forehead then we pulled away from each other.

Dad walked over to Jasper and stuck out his hand. "Treat her right I never want to see a single tear leave her beautiful eyes". Dad said in a threatening voice.

"Never sir. I love my snowflake". Jasper said shaking my dad's hand looking him in the eye.

They release each others hand as I bounced over to Jasper wrapping my arms around his middle. "I love you too Jaz". I said smiling up at him with so much love in my eyes.

I was snapped back to reality as my alarm clock on my phone went off. I had set it before I had started getting dress as I didn't wanna be late for my second day of school. "We better get going". I said releasing Jasper going to retrieve my back and phone. That's when I noticed Bella wasn't even there anymore and I never noticed her leave. I just shrug my shoulders. "Bye Daddy". I said before grabbing Jasper by the hand and dragging him out of the house.

"We still have a long conversation ahead of us Winter Angel Swan". I heard that's voice call out as the door closed behind us. My eyes widened as he hasn't called me by my full name in a long time.

"He's going to force me to call my mom so I can get to talk". I said in horror as I felt chills go down my spine never wanting to have that conversation again as I already had it in sex Ed.

Jasper started chuckling which made me look at him with a pout on my lips. He took me by my hand leading me to his car laughing despite my pouting. "It can't be that bad snowflake. At least he's showing some support to our relationship even though we have a bit more to go before he's completely accept it". Jasper said which made me smile even though I knew it was going to be a bit of time before my dad came around fully.

3rd Person (P.O.V)

Charlie Swan stared at where his daughter and her boyfriend had stood. He honestly didn't know how to feel about it but he also couldn't stand when his daughter would cry he loved both of his girls equally. He would never choose favorites but he had a deeper bond with Winter despite the distance that had been between them.

He was still a bit hurt that she had kept it a secret but he sort of understood where she was coming from. He had been in a situation with her mother as his parents hadn't supported their relationship until his ex had gotten pregnant with Bella.

He didn't like the idea of his little girl growing up unfortunately there was nothing he could do to stop it as long as she was happy and Jasper treats her right he wasn't going to stand in the way of their relationship.