Chapter 15 -No Longer A Friend But A Monster 🖤

Winter (P.O.V)

I sighed as I left the kitchen as breakfast with Bella had been awkward as we couldn't stop glaring at each other. I had to leave unless I wanted our kitchen to be a crime scene.

I had some time to think and I wasn't going to give her anymore warning's Bella could do as she pleases as long as she leaves me and Jasper out of it.

With my bag over my shoulder I opened the door walking out. As I had my back turned towards the street as I closed the door I didn't hear the footsteps behind me as I turned around I bumped into a solid chest.

I was a bit startled with strong arms wrapped around my waist. "Well Darling I didn't think it was possible for you to fall any harder for me". Jasper southern accent was strong as was the smirk on his face.

"Whatever you say cowboy". I said rolling my eyes as Jasper release my waist. He peck my lips before walking me to his car opening the door for me.

The car ride was quiet, which I found weird since we always have something to talk about but now looking at Jasper he seem tense and jaw clenched. "Jaz is everything alright". I said as I covered his hand with mine.

"No, things at the house are becoming tense with Edwards insistence on pursuing your sister". Jasper said making a sigh escape my lips. "Carlisle has made it clear that he isn't supporting their relationship. Your sister is completely destroying whatever sanity Edward ever had".

"Will he be a danger?". I asked worriedly even though I couldn't stand Bella she is my sister much to my dismay.

"To everyone but Bella, he attacked me this morning completely out of it and it had to hold him back. I didn't like the craze like he had in his eyes especially when your name was mentioned I want you to be really careful around Edward". Jasper said looking at me worriedly as I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"You know Jaz, before moving I had this uneasy feeling for a while which continue to grow stronger until we arrive in town". I whispered as I clutched my bag to my chest.

"Maybe your uneasy feelings were about Edward and Bella. If my suspicion is right when you transition it could be your ability. Darling if you continue to feel this uneasiness especially around them listen to your instincts and stay away from them". Jasper said grabbing my hand kissing it with his cool lips.

"I'll try my best to always be around others but right now I'm only human and Edward isn't. You did say he is the fastest in your coven". I said having a chill run up my spine.

"And I'm stronger and I told him just because I change diet doesn't mean I lost the ability to fight. Until things simmer down me or one of the others will guard you during my feedings". Jasper said leaving no room for arguments.

"Do you think it's necessary?". I asked worriedly as my anxiety spiked up another level. Jasper wouldn't be this caution if something wasn't wrong.

"Yes Darling unfortunately it isn't safe at your home,Edward has been sneaking around into Bella's room the last few night". Jasper said with a worried expression.

"Oh my god". I gasped in surprise with widen eyes.

"Whatever it takes I will protect you even if it means eliminating Edward". Jasper said as we pulled into the school parking lot.

He parked in his usual spot as I glanced out the window to see his siblings already there. Edward was leaning against his car looking at us, a chill run up my spine as his eyes made contact with me.

I didn't know what Bella blood singing to Edward meant until this moment. I didn't see my once friend anymore he was the monster under the bed right now with a grudge towards me.

"Everything will be alright darling I'm here". I heard Jasper strong southern accent even thicker than before as I knew this voice was the major.