Chapter 10 -Prom Shopping 🖤

Winter (P.O.V)

I sighed as the sun hit my skin it was a rare sunny day in Forks. Which meant that Jasper and the family couldn't come to school without being discovered. I was walking towards the picnic table Bella sat at with her friend Jessica that said something that caught my attention.

"He's not here". Jessica said with her eyes close catching some sun as Bella looked at her confused but with interest. "Whenever the weather is nice the Cullen's usually disappear". Jessica said as I took a seat at the end of the table without them noticing my presence.

"So what do they just ditch". Bella asked confused looking at Jessica for answers.

"No, Dr and Mrs Cullen yank them out for camping, hiking and stuff. Tried that out on my parents not even close". Jessica said closing her eyes enjoying the heat of the sun.

"Guys". Angela said coming out of nowhere sitting between me and Bella who had yet to notice my presents until now. "I'm going to the prom with Eric. I just asked him and took control". Angela said with a bright smile on her face.

Angela was slowly becoming a good friend of mine and I was happy for her. We talked in classes and even had a project together outside of school yesterday. I know she likes Eric but I feel that she can do better he's a good guy but they're total opposites.

"I told you that would happen". Bella said as Angela awkwardly wrapped her and a hug.

"Remember Angie confidence is key". I said smiling lately bumping her shoulder. To which cost Jessica to jump a bit as she hadn't noticed my presents.

"Are you sure you two have to go out of town Angela said looking between me and Bella as I had a confused expression on my face.

"Yeah it's a family thing". Bella said awkwardly.

"What family thing Bella". I asked wanting to know the lie Bella told them.

"You know". Bella said with a plead in her eyes to drop it.

"No I don't know as Jasper and I are going to prom". I said looking at if she was crazy I wouldn't be missing prom for her.

"We should go shopping in Port Angeles before all good dresses get cleaned out". Jessica said bring the conversation back to her taking away the attention from Bella.

"Port Angeles, Do you mind if I come?". Bella asked curiously as I looked at her curiously wondering what was going through her mind.

"Yea I'm gonna need you both your opinion". Angela said as we got up to go back to class. I haven't planned on going prom dress shopping just yet but shrug my shoulders decided to tagalong.

---

I looked at dresses while Bella watched Angela and Jessica model their prom dress choices. I looked through the racks not many dresses call my interest until I got to the third aisle of the small store.

I immediately liked it and picked it up as it was in my size I was going to go try it on until my phone went off. I dug it out of my back pocket to see a text message from Alice.

Alice: Don't even thinking about it!!!

I looked at the message in confusion before putting the dress back and begin typing my response.