Chapter 6 -Second Home & Our Spot 🖤

Winter (P.O.V)

Jasper and me walked hand-in-hand through the halls ignoring the world around us. I was happy that my dad so far was okay with our relationship even though I sprung upon him. I do feel bad but I had no other choice as Bella already had talked to mom I didn't need her to tell Dad as well.

"So where are we going?". I asked bouncing on the ball of my heel as it was the end of the day.

"Well Esme want me to bring you over for a bit and then after that your all mine I plan a bit of a getaway at our Spot". Jasper said making my eyes light up at the end.

"Come on what are we waiting for". I said excitingly as I grabbed Japser by the hand dragging him down the hall causing him to laugh.

I couldn't wait to see Esme since I see her as my second mom. We have a closer relationship than I do with my own mom. Even though I'm not close to my mom doesn't mean I don't love her in my own way. Still dragging Jasper we exited the school heading towards his car when I remembered Bella would be waiting for me. I sighed stopping in my tracks and turned towards him.

"What's wrong Darling?". Jasper asked confused as he looked down at me.

"It's nothing Jaz I just have to go tell Bella to go on home without me". I said to which Jasper nodded too. A smile a bit before I started walking across the parking lot not at all wanting to speak to Bella.

She's been acting weird all day since Edward wasn't in school. I didn't push Jasper on it as it wasn't my business. All he said was that his brother was visiting family in Alaska for the week. I honestly still stand by what I said as I want to keep Bella away from the Cullen's but some thing is nagging at me that it will be impossible.

"Are you ready to go?". Bella asked once I stood in front of her.

"No I'm going to go hang out with Jasper for a bit but I'll be home in time to cook dinner for dad". I said to Bella as she looked over my shoulder her eyes focused on where the Cullen's usually parking spot. "Stay away from him Isabella I'm only going to tell you this once". I said startling her out of it. I didn't even give her a chance to respond as I walked away.

I wasn't trying to be mean in anyway but I don't want our personal lives intertwining. I feel that if Bella pursues Edward the Cullen family will be stuck in the middle if we ever had a disagreement. I know they would be on my side considering I've been with Jasper for almost 2 years but I sincerely don't want any drama and hope she takes my advice.

"Ready to go?". Jasper asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I smiled up at him nodding my head just wanting to get out of there already.

---

Once we arrived at the Cullen household Jasper parked the car in front of the house. He got out of the car and walked towards my side opening the door for me helping me out even though I didn't need it.

"Why thank you kind sir". I said in my faint southern accent.

"I'm always at your service ma'am". Jasper said his accent becoming stronger causing me to shutter in his arms.

I didn't reply as I could feel the heat rushing through my cheeks. I let myself be pulled up the stairs to the front door. We entered the house walking up another flight of stairs into the living room. I smiled as Esme walked out of the kitchen to greet us.

"Winter welcome back dear". Esme said pulling me into a motherly hug. I love my mother and I wish I had a closer relationship with her like I do with Esme. "We've missed you it's not the same around here without you". Esme said pulling away as I smiled shyly. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"I've missed you guys too we got some catching up to do". I said happily as I let Esme drag me to the sofa where she had some work spread across the coffee table.
---

After an hour of catching up with Esme and her showing me some of her projects asking for my input as she's done a couple of times. Jasper came into the living room where we were in with a picnic basket in his hand. My eyes lit up as it had been a while since we when on a date.

I said my goodbye to Esme and got into his car and made the 30 minute drive. Jasper parked in the side of the road hitting his car behind a couple of trees. I smiled as we walked hand-in-hand through the woods. After five minutes we arrive at the cave that led to our secret spot.

Every time we come her it takes my breath away at how beautiful it is

Every time we come her it takes my breath away at how beautiful it is. Me and Jasper had found the location shortly after we started dating as we like to hike a lot and even camped out once. We have snuck out of my house one night my dad didn't even notice as he had luckily been called into work early.

We walked over to our usual grassy spot that was near the water. Jasper handed me the basket and laid out the blanket. I removed my sneakers and sat in the middle with the basket in front of us and Jasper next to me. I ignore the basket as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm happy we don't have to have a long distance relationship anymore. It was honestly difficult being away from you I was always scared you would find someone else". Jasper whispered after a long moment of silence.

I remove my head off of his shoulder and looked at him with widen eyes. I moved from my spot climbing onto his lap facing him wrapping my arms around his neck. "I would never look at anyone else just the thought of it makes me sick Jaz. I know were young but I know in my heart and soul we're soulmates". I said resting my forehead against his. I felt my body shudder a bit as I felt his bare fingertips on the skin of my hips as my shirt had risen a bit.

"Your forever mine Darling". Jasper said in a possessive tone.

My icy blue eyes looked into his warm golden ones for a moment before I pressed our lips against each other I felt him freeze under my touch. I don't know what keeps him from taking our relationship to the next level but I would not force him into anything despite my urges. I continued to kiss him as he soon gave in to it as it was slow and magical I knew we would last forever.