Chapter 13- Brother's Divided 🖤

Jasper (P.O.V)

I left winter asleep in bed as I headed home to get ready so I could pick her up for school. It broke my undead heart to see her the way she was last night. She hasn't been her usual self ever since the move especially when the contact started between Bella and Edward.

Now will Edward telling Bella everything winter had feared it would divide the family. Which he couldn't see being the case but he knew Edward had a tendency to be manipulative. I arrived at the house entering through the front door only to be slammed against the concrete floor Edward on top of me holding me by my collar.

I immediately reverse positions as I was stronger than he was." What the hell is wrong with ya?". I said as my southern accent came out stronger.

"What the hell did Winter tell Bella?". Edward said with a snare.

"Edward, Jasper what going on here?". Carlisle's asked as I heard multiple footsteps stepping out of the house.

"Well Edward thought it was a good idea to attack me as soon as I walk into the house. He should honestly remembered just because I switch diets doesn't mean I lost the ability to kill vampires". I said as I lifted Edward by the collar throwing him into a tree which snapped in half.

"What did Winter tell Bella?". Edward repeated as he stood up.

"Winter said nothing but the truth that you and Bella couldn't possibly be mate's if you truly were you wouldn't have skipped town for a week". I said in a fighting stand prepared to fight.

"Keep your mate out of our business". Edward said with a smear.

"Don't worry about it at this point Winter could care less. All she cares about is making sure that our family doesn't fall apart with Bella forcing herself into the dynamic even after the warning she receive to not pursue you. We know whether we like it or not your going to do whatever you want and to be honest just looking at you and from what I've heard you two are a perfect match even if she is your blood singer". I said with a smirk as Edward attempted to speed towards myself only to be stopped by Emmett and Carlisle.

"Edward that's enough". Rosalie said rolling her eyes crossing her arms over her chest. "If you want to be with Bella no one is going to stop you even if we wanted to but don't try to force her onto us. At the end of the day Winter is our sister apart of our family. We don't have the time or room for someone like your blood singer who is nothing but a nosy child". Rosalie hissed as she had felt something off about the human.

Bella was constantly trying to get into their business and Edward was all but too happy to sing at her command revealing what they were. Rosalie was always conflicted about her feelings as she didn't like interacting with humans but with Winter it was different a breath of fresh air who gave her ideas of adoption if she truly wanted to be a mother.

I knew Winter had an indifference towards the idea of being a mother as she felt she wouldn't be a good one with the mother she had. It really wasn't a big loss to her when she eventually transitioned into a vampire a few years down the road.

"I don't care what Winter think's Bella and I are together she is the one I choose as my mate". Edward said angrily trying to get out of Emmett's hold.

"What will you do if your true mate ever truly turned up Edward you ignore the pull that you know we can't do or will you try to have two mates". I asked patronizingly.

"Bella is my one and only mate". Edward said with a look in his eye now black eyes.

"Well If I ever had the question whether or not a vampire could go insane or not I have my answer". I said before turning around and speeding into the house not liking the unhinged look Edward had in his eyes.

I couldn't struggle off the feeling as I left your house a few minutes later. I was going to have to keep an extra eye on Winter and not let Edward around her anymore. Bella's blood was clouding his judgment and if I had to kill my brother I would we weren't that close particularly as I am with Emmett.