Chapter 7 -Edward Is Back In Town 🖤

Winter (P.O.V)

It's officially been a week since coming back to fork everything has been great. I got to spend time with Jasper and my dad the only downside was Bella's unhealthy staring as she continues to gaze at the Cullen lunch table or the usual parking spot looking for Edward.

The last few days my patient with Bella is getting even more limited than it already was. The moping around for someone she's never even talk to was getting on my nerves. Lately something has been nagging at me that no matter how much I'm trying to keep her away from Edward it's not going to be possible.

I shook my head to get rid of any thoughts I was currently having. I continue to finish my eye make up as I was doing a light shimmer pink eyeshadow with a bit of mascara.

 I continue to finish my eye make up as I was doing a light shimmer pink eyeshadow with a bit of mascara

My snow white hair was curled, a flower crown with pink roses on my head. I wore a gray dress with a Jean jacket and light pink Timberland boots which luckily are water resistant.

I added a bit of lipgloss to my lips before grabbing my phone and bag leaving the room since Jasper was going to be arriving any minute

I added a bit of lipgloss to my lips before grabbing my phone and bag leaving the room since Jasper was going to be arriving any minute. I still had a bit of time before school started but I just needed to get out of the house. I hurried down the stairs grabbing my key off of the hook and decided to wait on the porch for Jasper.

To my surprise Jasper was already there leaning against his car. Luckily it wasn't raining too heavily as I put my Jean jacket over my head to keep my hair dry. I was met halfway having an umbrella over my head.

"Morning snowflake". Jasper said smiling before he lean down quickly peck my lips.

"Good Morning Jaz". I said smiling shyly as I felt the heat raising in my cheek.

"Ready for another in hell as you call it". Jasper said as he opened the passenger side door.

"Not really". I said feeling my mood change a bit as I got into the car. As I knew there is a possibility that Edward might be back in town.

----

3rd Person (P.O.V)

"What's wrong Darling?". Jasper asked worriedly to his mate as he was driving towards the school. The last few days he could feel the frustration and irritation radiating off of her.

"Is your brother Edward back in town?". Winter asked him throwing him for a loop as she had only asked about his brother once. She never brought the topic up again after he had told her he was away visiting family.

"Yes he got back last night why do you ask?". Jasper asked confused still with his eyes on the road.

"It's just Bella has been acting different lately. Ever since whatever interaction Edward had with my sister she's been a more observant person than she was before. I just have a bad feeling that once they interact the drama that will follow". Winter said in frustration as she knew her sister was becoming more interested in Edward and his family. Unfortunately it wasn't because of her relationship with Jasper.

Jasper honestly had no idea what to say to his mate. He know what she meant but there was no way he could tell her at the moment Bella was possibly Edward mate. Even though they've been together for almost 2 years he had yet to tell her the truth about himself he was afraid she would see him as monster as that was the way he saw himself ever since he was turned.

"Hey Jaz are you okay?". Winter asked worriedly as her hands reached out touching his cold ones as Jasper had gripped the steering wheel hard.

"I'm fine snowflake don't worry about it". Jasper said quickly glancing over at her but he could feel she didn't believe him so he gave her a smile. "I'm serious there's just a few things going on at home do you don't need to worry about". Jasper said knowing Winter wouldn't push a situation if it involves his family.

"Okay Jaz I'm here if you need to talk". Winter said giving him a smile as she lightly squeezed his hand.

Jasper knew he had a wonderful mate but he was afraid he was going to lose her once she knew the truth. He planned l to tell her soon and he hoped they could still be together even though he knew there was a possibility he would lose her trust.

The drive to Forks high school as Winter looked over at Jasper worriedly her hand stayed over his not moving.