𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 ♖

It rained the night I laid my eyes upon you

[Would be switching to Y/N's POV and THIRD POV.]

Dead air, low-sounded snores and inaudible noises. The classroom (Y/N) was in, and the noises inside the room were enough to make her feel irritated. Due to the passion of learning, it was a huge distraction for her to be in an environment where no one gives a damn about the thing she thinks is so important.

"(Y/N) let us ditch this, please." Her friend, Rinka, pleaded.

"Fuck off, bitch. Talk to me in a proper matter."

"Majesty, I, Rinka Minakami, your loyal servant, remember that, would please wish for you to grant my request and let's hinder ourselves from learning today?" Rinka mentioned this in a loud voice because she may suck at math, but the teacher was hot.

She scoffed, almost failing to contain her laughter because of what her friend had to say. (Y/N) tried her best to keep the serious demeanor she has or it means it was game over for her, and had to give in. "No...what the fuck, Rinka! You do know I suck at math."

"...and so do I. Hot people don't know math." Rinka winked at (Y/N), proudly looking that she do not excel in the subject, but suddenly turned back to her sulking face.

(Y/N) pouted to stop her laughter to escape, she wishes not her math teacher see they're talking in class, for he is strict and she's not the best in math.

They didn't talk and just continued to stare at each other, but let small whimpers out because of how hard the pair were trying their best not to laugh, their classmate coming back from the board, suddenly slipped which made it even harder for them.

The students who were asleep, the ones who were ducking to come for the door and cut-class, alongside, (Y/N) and Rinka who were biting their lips harder, were shocked because of the sudden noise that came in front of the classroom.

There stood their strict (but hot) math teacher in anger. He slammed his huge hands against the table. "Oh when will it be my turn..." Rinka let out a comment.

"Ms. (L/N) and Ms. Minakami! In front. Now!" The bestfriends were cold as dead because their teacher called them to answer something on the board since it presumed to them that their teacher saw them laughing at their classmate's misfortune, or stupidity like what Rinka thinks.