𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖

❝Like fate wasn't really on our side

Like fate wasn't really on our side.

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Boredom, flower picking, patiently waiting. The still limp and under the weather Kenma sat by the park's bench--- out of weariness that the appearance of the figure of the person he is willing to waste his time to, gladly repays him the postponement of her coming, while he was waiting in their meeting place.

Slump down on the grass and picking at the flowers, seemingly to direct his attention and drown them in the pail of blames he has. "She loves me, loves 'm not," Detaching the petals on its buds, playing a non-ending game that as the time passes by, is boring him to hell. "Loves me, loves 'm not." Continuously yet very tired speaking.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sighs. Someone won't very much be able to count the number of times he released grunts, if they were to poke their nose into his business for how he's frequently doing it. Either because his condition is worsening, or because he might be bored and tired, that he already wanted to go home and discreetly play his video games albeit, being told by Kuroo to just leave it alone and rest, or maybe one in a not so million chances, he misses (Y/N).

As if he'd deliberately just admit that to her, though. 

He had a hard time even breaking it down to himself so how can a man who thinks of himself as a coward say it to her? Take note, directly. 

He might've just preferred it to wait here with lower possibilities of actually meeting her than admit it to the lady herself.

Too much of a wimp, isn't he? 

He can't even accept it himself that he is very looking forward to (Y/N) playing his favorite video games, that even if she loses the boss level Kenma worked hard for how many months, it might pissed him off slightly, but if she would gaze him with that eyes, he might let it pass. 

Sighs.

Well, let's say, all this pondering because he sees her as his friend. 

Letting his mind off of somewhere else to avoid being impatient as--well, he really is. The Kenma Kozume oath to himself to always follow the principles he has, to abide by it and stick with it. The said principle of him was to never waste his time on unimportant matters for he really views the ideology of time as a big thing, for we won't be able to stop it whether we like it or not, nor make time pass us by whenever and however we want to.