𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 ♖

❝If only I knew

If only I knew.

[Y/N'S POV]

Sales talk, calculations and busy shops.  "I'd like this.. and this. Thank you." I gladly offer my smiles to the person who assisted me. She then halted her steps which gained my attention and she showed me something, "How about this, Madame? This is a great design, our limited edition one, would you like to switch the pairs?" She inquired.

In the midst of thinking, whether to buy the other pair as well, or to just choose in between them, "Uh, hey.." A boy appeared before our eyes, he was tall, has black hair, and was wearing a hoody. 

We averted our gaze on him and waited for him to announce whatever he wanted to say, "Yes?" I signaled him to continue. 

"My friend.. uh, actually wants that pair back, he thought he'll buy it already," The male chuckled sheepishly then rubbed his nape out of embarrassment. 

"Oh.. he does?" I asked curiously, if his friend wants it then go, I was about to confirm it by saying they can definitely own the pair, however, he was suddenly joined by a guy who pushed him and wrestled with him for a bit moment but when he discovered his friend was talking to someone else, he got a bit red and turned his back on us.  

"Hey, mister? Sir? Sir?" I meddled, spouting out formal and respectful way to address someone, was about to poke him but, later than the time I knew, his attention was all placed on me, heat visible in his cheeks. 

Does he like being called 'sir'?

He looked like he was hit by something and got resurfaced in reality. "Would you get these shoes or not? He said, he'd be willing to purchase it, however, he says, if someone already took a liking to it, you can possibly get it." He tried to ignore and fade away his awkwardness and how weight was added to it by how he was simply blushing in front of me and the saleslady. 

I nodded slowly when I got his message, "Oh.. actually I don't mind, you can absolutely get this pair, I already have chosen the ones I liked. You're the first one who had these in your palms, so it is utterly fine for me if you'll have it." I looked up/down at him as he was shorter/taller than me.  

The saleslady who was just waiting beside me patiently, just nodded their head at me, "I'll pack these two for you ma'am," She smiled at me and I just mirrored her. "Then, this pair, for you, sir." The woman in uniform talked to the one I was conversing with earlier. They shared a couple of words and the lady asked us to wait.