𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖

❝One step forward, three steps back

One step forward, three steps back...❞ 

[Y/N'S POV]

Heartstrings and heart stings.  For the past three weeks since I've obtained an item being so familiar yet at the same time unfamiliar with me, that was the only time I went home from the park that I was blissful and elated. Because of the recent events that I was there, whenever I go home, there is already an unremovable frown plastered on my face. 

For how I can return to my old joyful self when the messages I've written on the paper I left responding to the last notes that has been left there by some stranger I don't know yet feels so close to me still, wasn't even budged or cared for, that can obviously be seen by how it was still there on the very place it was put into. 

I have at least my suspicions about who this might be from. Besides it's just a few people on the list. It is not even that hard to eliminate the different people who go into the park we're always attending. However, that's it, that's all I know. 

The park that has always been lifeless if it weren't for us, it's just nice that a dead place has become a haven for dead-like people. 

Albeit, us being considered as 'dead-like people' isn't an excuse for him to just ghost me just like that. 

If it's not him then I should just drag him along with me so we could find the culprit together behind all this, but if it's him I really am sure that I wouldn't know what to do.

Describing how I feel about this circumstance would be so difficult. I don't know what I feel. Is it anger? Disappointment? Longing or curiosity, but where are those emotions directed to? Do I have the right to feel this way?

For I am not even sure if he was really that he I know. To where should I refract those feelings I have been accumulating. As a matter of fact, I have never been sure with anything in my life, thus this scenario doubled the weight for me.

Is he the boy I met on the beach back when I was younger? Is it really the one I gifted someone or is it just a mere coincidence that it looks exactly the same as I gave away? Thousands of questions were not answered as I obviously needed to hear it from the person itself I am speculating was him.

It's not like I know what I would also feel if it was really him. Should I be happy? Indeed. But what will happen to us afterwards? I was so excited and eager to discover any and everything about him but now that his mysterious schemes are unfolding, it seems like I couldn't take a hold of the information anymore and just keeps on being overwhelmed by it.