𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

❝You drew stars around my scars❞ 

You drew stars around my scars❞ 

It was one of those midnights, where the sun is already sleeping tightly, and the time where the moon is beaming after giving way to the sun to shine in the morning. After it willingly gave up its light for the sun, and accepted it can only take the spotlight at night.

Where the breeze of the wind is louder than one's heartbeats, the peaceful and very welcoming midnights. Where two souls find their only way home. 

"I knew you'd be here." Kenma was a little bit startled after hearing someone enunciated those five-word-sentence. 

After he overcame the sudden embarrassment and shocked in his body, he responded with, "When did I ever stop being here?"

The girl who has just arrived, placed her bag down and sat beside him, turning to him, "Uh, four weeks ago? After you've just ghosted me?" 

This made the eyebrows of the blond rise, "Ghosted you?" 

She huffed, "Are you deaf now?"

He chuckled, he surely missed this. "No," He shifted and faced her, "I didn't ghost you, (Y/N)."

She smirked, "Yeah, Kenma?" 

This made his heart skipped. 

Consumed by the awkward silence and the awed visage of the pudding head, she started to feel regret by calling him his real name. Tried playing it off, she laughed, "Ha! I was joking---"

"Say it again." He breathlessly muttered.

"What?" 

"Call be my name. Again."

She smiled. "Kenma?"

Then it's her heart's turn to skip.

He smiled.

After realizing the mess she is doing with herself, she quickly attempted to get over it even with flushed composure. 

"So, where were you?" The (H/C) girl tried opening up a subject again.

"Hmm?" His hum sounded questioning so when the female was about to explain what she meant, she was suddenly cut off by Kenma, "Well, I got sick." He fixed his posture.