𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ♖

❝You are my angel, a fallen angel you say? Sure, my angel that fell just for me

You are my angel, a fallen angel you say? Sure, my angel that fell just for me.

[Y/N'S POV]

Bell rang, birds chirped and trees danced. Little by little there is the dark dominating the lively color of the skies above us to symbolize the deepening of the day, though the orange and pink hues beautifully combined were never wearing down, never backing down without a fight. We were continuously walking as Rinka wasn't with us today. There are free remedial classes in our mathematics happening as we speak, as pre-run tests to encourage students to take extra lessons with Nanami-sensei.

As if on cue, who wouldn't have a clue about Rinka's whereabouts? In Nanami-sensei's classroom. Determined wishing it was his bed though, that bitch.

Though, I honestly think everybody is purposely failing his subject to be with him. Because he teaches very good for fuck's sake. The man obviously is worried and proud hysterical about having extra classes on a daily basis, even after the almost 7-9 hours of classes he is teaching. 

However, Rinka also had swimming practices as the sports tournament was nearing. It also made me deeply busy. I hate this. At least even though, I kind of enjoy it.

I felt Shimizu's hands surrounding my waist, deeming to put me out of my trance, shocking me while kissing my cheeks which made my face heat up, "I am going now, (Y/N).. You know the drill, right? You will call me if ever you feel something bad and use the taser I bought for you." She smiles at me softly.

I nodded rapidly, "B-bye Shimizu!" I stuttered, god, this girl making me feel things. I bid her goodbye as I am having a really hard time clasping the objects I am holding there and then just fall off with no care.

I didn't have any time to stop from walking as I had tasks that I needed to do for the student council, so I continued walking, until my tote bag fell on my shoulder then the jacket of Apple Pie fell on the ground.

"Shit." Hissing tiredly as I remembered I have to give this back to him, technically speaking, I still have to wait here in the park so I can return this.

Sighing long and loudly, I picked up the things that fell on the floor again before cussing about me falling object today endlessly.

As I reached the place for our most of the time rendezvous, placing my things there and lots of bags, I dropped myself on the bench we would always sit on. "I could wait here, for about an hour or two, to rest too. I don't know what's happening in our home, so it would be a risk." I am scared to go home, too.