𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 ♖

Do me ti, why not me?

[THIRD PERSON'S POV] 

"Keeeeen! Borrow me!" The short girl beside the slouched Kenma Kozume with his earphones and device for playing stapled into his body, where the persuasive female stands, trying to snatch the jacket of the latter despite him telling her no for how many times. 

Obviously, irritated. He couldn't hate her a bit though. 

"Seika, I told you already, no. I am using it." He rolled his eyes and hid his PSP to bow his head down his armchair, he wasn't really in the mood for her games. 

"Then don't use it? Hehe?" She gladly ignored all of the exasperated sighs, words and body language of the one she's talking to, knowing fully he can't shut her off that easily.

'She's so annoying,' he whispered to himself.

The impatient male nonchalantly threw his key to the other standing figure beside his being, "Go get my other hoody there, I won't let you borrow this," It made the soul of the girl with a long black hair tied in a sophisticated ponytail delighted, domination she asserted boosted her ego. 

"Why aren't you letting me use that instead! You never did!" Still in her pushy mood, disguising her curiosity and nervousness why he doesn't let anyone use it, even her, concealing it with anticipation to his answer. 

The question caused the timid and the literal avatar of sloth to elevate his bodily anatomy to search for the eyes of the petite lady causing him disturbance in the morning, 7 AM, sharp. 

He crossed his arms to show the obvious greatest degree of contempt and just make someone's daughter cry for her breakfast, the sudden movement caused the metal zipper of his jacket with his carved initials on it that says 'K.K' to clank with the steel chair he was relying all of his weight to. 

"Seika, you are striking a nerve every second you take here in front of me, don't test your luck, okay? I didn't sleep last night," He scoffed, going back to his improper position earlier, ducking his head in his arms and turning away from his girl bestfriend. 

Few words had been spoken and the panic and sheer expressiveness of anger ran down the spine of a girl named, Seika. She might know that Kenma wouldn't do any physical harm to her or whatsoever but she was indeed taken aback and would never even want to see or experience the wrath he can make anyone encounter.