𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ♖

❝It is what it is

It is what it is.

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

Confident and timid visages, flirtatious advantages, and awkward environment for ages. Albeit the table were packed down by tons of people, it was still dead silent. Neither of the people lodging in that certain space are trying to break down the ice. 

The members of the said quintet, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Oikawa were seated horizontally on the table's left side  while the other pair, which was Iwaizumi and the one he is protecting like a damn princess in danger, (Y/N) on the right.  

Iwaizumi kept on lingering his gutsy stares at Tetsurou, the bed-headed on the other hand kept on stealing glances on the girl who was really uncomfortable surrounding herself with unknown men and is bind in difficult situation about her--- suddenly acquiring a long-term boyfriend and a fucking ex. Where did that even come from? Loops of that specific question looming over her mind. 

While the one with a whiny voice seems to wanna cry about being betrayed as his bestfriend failed to bestow him with information about such important events in his life like sort of him having an ex. Though, the one with tall hair, named Koutarou, still is busy with texting Akaashi and telling him the series of events unfolding before his unbelievable eyes. 

But then, very much merit to Oikawa's denouement of his sad upbringing about the unfaithfulness and disloyalty of his'Iwa-chan', He is the first one who spoke which lightened the aura their table has. 

"So you're (Y/N)..?"He smiled at the shivering form of the (H/C)-haired girl out of anxiety that's occupying her nerves as for the moment. "Yes." She managed to articulate an answer despite her obvious distressed self. 

"I am Oikawa Tooru!" Lending his soft hands, the girl shakily tried to hold it but he was able to be aware of this instead, so he told her, "Oh! No need if you're uncomfortable!" Waving his hand dismissively and that only pushed (Y/N) to shake it more. 

"I am a setter! A volleyball player!" Befriending with her as he was staring intently with the (E/C) hues of the said female. 

"H-hi Oikawa-san." She tried muttering. Trying to conceal her fast-paced heartbeats because why would she even need to be embarrassed around men? It's just men. 

Iwaizumi finally stopped his staring contest with Kuroo knowing he wasn't even given a single attention or response, he just wanted to intimidate the guy but still kind of seeing if he would trust him with (Y/N) because he met the guy through Tooru, and no explanation nor elaboration needed.