𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 ♖

❝Of all the hands I've held before, my soul have chosen yours

Of all the hands I've held before, my soul have chosen yours.

[Y/N'S POV]

Tittle-tattle, curious stares, crowded stairs. The previous quiet and tranquil hallways were now filled with a bunch of different murmurs, conversations of groups of people, whether what to do now that classes have ended, some were complaints for the need to accomplish the assignments and some whispers my name.

Tip-toeing, couldn't care enough about the things happening in my surroundings as I was busied enough to look for the two tall men I needed to talk to for the upcoming programs we will be having, I felt something or someone collided with me, bumping our shoulders.

Initiatively, glancing at the person, "H-hi, s-sorry.. (Y/N).." He uttered, blushing hard with the realization we're looking at each other right now. 

Who's this? How'd he know me? 

"Uh.. hi. It's okay!" Didn't mind the circumstance as to how he knew me, waving my hands nonchalantly, I smiled at him which made his blushing worse. 

Chuckling awkwardly, brushing his nape with his fingers, "Can we talk..?" 

Pursing my lips, seeing no ill intent, I nodded, agreeing willingly. "Of course, is there something that concerns you?" 

We went into the corner of the halls, stares never leaving me that also latched onto the guy who was talking to me. I heard inquisitive gossips seeming interested as to who am I with. Wondering if he's my boyfriend or something. 

Why are they too up with my ass? 

I crossed my arms, however, changed it after remembering I am still with someone that might misunderstand my body language to something unwanted by me, "Uhm.. so what are we up to?" I inquired. 

"I-I want to give my gift to you! I like you, Vice President (Y/N)! Please accept my love!" The guy then suddenly bowed, pushing his arms forward holding a box that was extravagantly wrapped and prepared. 

The volume of his voice made the staring and attention on me.. on us, extremely focused. 

My eyes widened, switching my gaze from one thing to another, not knowing how to respond to such confession, so suddenly, shocking and not in a private environment. I tried my best regaining my composure, "U-uhm, thank you for your gift, I'd make sure to put it to good use, I really appreciate you but.." Inhaling and exhaling breaths.