𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 ♖

try listening to the audio i guess? only if you want to!  but it'll be included here in the chapter! <3

If meeting you was a coincidence, should I just let you be a one time thing? 

[Y/N'S POV]

Heavy breathing, eerie night, unsettled weather. I impeded my step towards our street after I read the message that came from my older sister. Due to mental exhaustion I've felt for the whole day, the Ryuji incident, my whole life in general is tiring me so much. I saw myself walking around our village. Anywhere would be fine, at least it's not my house, I'd rather die than go back there myself.. 

I inserted my hand in my uniform skirt's pocket to grab a hold of my mobile phone, was about to dial Kiyoko, but remembered her house was too busy to even accommodate me, also didn't want to ask Rinka for help as her house was farther than mine. Can't take the risk of her going outside in a cold, dark and dangerous evening.

All by myself, again? Must be a routine. 

Anywhere can be fine though, should I call my suitors and sleep with them? 

No shit, Sherlock, maybe wanting to be a hoe, but men are scary, and fucking disgusting, ugh. 

I tapped the fabric of my uniform, felt the soft yet hardened texture of the blazer, sliding and gliding my palms towards the material of my clothing to shove away the dirt I could see, as I was repeatedly doing the action. In the middle of frustration of not being able to brush off the dirt, I knew I had to settle down somewhere, since everything I see, there and then just pissed me off.

"What a fucking disastrous night.. oh god, what incident must have made me think it's only THIS night?! Come on, scratch that 'night' it's for a whole unlucky life!" I mustered all my strength to shout it as I prepped myself to sit in a comfortable position for me. I did not mind my posture and slouched on the bench I sat on, in the nearby park I went to.  

I shut my eyes for a moment, nourishing the emptiness I can see.. it was nothing. Just empty, pitch black and definite nothingness. Was about to emerge myself from it, since I keep seeking the least peace I could find, however, something really has to go wrong, of course! It's my life! What else could go right? 

The amount of utter desperation that built up inside me to just end everything was immeasurable, especially when I felt a small drop of water on my forehead, as I sat there looking up, eyes closed. Seconds have passed and the pearl size bead from earlier, appears larger to my vision.