chapter 6

Percy POV

I smiled as Artemis asked if she wanted to go on a hunting trip with me. First, though I have to create my group ( The Warriors of Perseus ). Yes, I've thought of the name of the group before talking to Artemis.

I flashed down to CHB discreetly picking up my new lieutenant Nico, I flashed into CHB right in front of the Hades Cabin. I knocked on the door and waited, Nico opened it and quickly pulled me in before yelling "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, YOU NEARLY RIPPED UP THE WHOLE CAMP!". I put my finger on his lips before saying "I gone to Olympus and became an olympian god Nico, I'm wondering if you want to join my all-boys group to fight monsters, the perks are my blessing and partial immortality."

Nico smiled before saying "yes.". Like the seaweed brain I am, I didn't know how to bless and give partial immortality, so I prayed to Artemis asking for help. "Imagine Nico's powers combined with your own and accepting him into your group will automatically give him immortality," she whispered in my head. I asked Nico "Repeat after me ... I pledge myself to the god Perseus god of Time, Heros, tides, swordsman and earth, to faithfully follow him to the end, to respect women and men equally and to forever be a bachelor.".

Nico grinned as he stood up with a black and sea-green aura around him, I grinned before asking Nico to go get as many recruits as possible.

Nico came back with Conner, Travis and a bunch of minor god's kids ( around 15 of them ). I grinned as I teleported them all into a field and told them to spar and I would help them. I noticed that they were all pretty decent at sparing so I called them all in so I could teach them the phalanx formation.