chapter 8

Artemis POV.

I flashed in when i felt a disturbance in my camp. What I saw was Perseus just grinning. I frowned "Perseus you aren't supposed to be in my camp!" after Perseus explained why he was in my camp i smiled at the prospect of a new hunter. How considerate of him to bring her directly to the hunt instead of leaving the young maiden in that Camp.

Percy POV.

I went saving over 20 demigods overnight from their abusive guardians. Most of the girls and boys didn't trust people much so decided to stay with Artemis or me because we were people that would look after them. So I got 14 more warriors while Artemis got 6 more hunters, all of which I blessed.

Thalia POV.

I woke up from my sleep in my bed, I groaned as I rolled myself off the bed to get me awake. I brushed my teeth and put on my death to barbie t-shirt, then placed my silver crown on my head which signalled I was the lieutenant of Artemis. I walked sleepily out of my tent where I saw Artemis talking to 7 girls about how the hunters live. These girls I've never seen in camp and were all geared heavily with magical weapons.

Each of them had a shield, sword and bow already. I coughed to get Artemis' attention. "Milady how did you get some many recruits?" She smiled before replying "Our newest olympian who can save them.". "If I may ask who is this "new olympian"," I asked. Artemis smiled before saying "Perseus Jackson.".

I smiled before asking "how the hell did kelphead become an olympian?" Artemis let a tear slide off her cheek before saying "Annabeth Chase cheated on him with Heracles so he came to Olympus asking for death but instead we gave him godhood. He is the olympian God of Time, Heros, tides, swordsman and earth.".

Artemis POV.

After thalia interrogated me about Perseus I got her to go settle in the new recruits while I went to visit Perseus. I ended up in a clearing where there were 30 boys with Perseus practicing a phalanx formation. Perseus yelled "halt" and all the boys bowed "Lady Artemis" they chorused. I noticed that the son of hades had a similar crown to Thalia but this crown was sea green.

"Perseus may we talk?" I asked. He agreed to talk to me and sent his boys to go spar with each other. He smiled "Artemis what do you want to talk about?". I smiled "Thank you for bringing all these new hunters". He smiled "No problem, they are also blessed by me to be able to use a sword like an expert, they might prefer swords over hunting knives.". I replied, " No problem Perseus, my hunt actually does need some sword fighters. Hunting knives aren't the best weapons when fighting a mass amount of monsters."

Then i flashed out back to my camp.