Chapter 18

Percy POV

I teleported to the cave and smiled " Don't worry I don't mean harm, let's get you guys fixed up and fed before we talk more, hold my hand or hold another person's hand if they are connected to me and close your eyes. The demigods closed their eyes as I teleported them all to the hunter's camp and yelled out for the warriors and hunters to come to help these young demigods.

I flashed in some ambrosia and some clothes for the demigods before going off to get my own stash of nectar because blessing 20ish boys would be a huge undertaking for me even though I'm a god.

After all of the demigods were fixed up the hunters took the girls to Artemis while my warriors escorted the boys into my tent. The inside of my tent was just a huge office with as many chairs as I needed.

As soon as all the boys entered the tent I told them what the risks and benefits of being a warrior are and why they have been chosen to join the warriors. All of them accepted my offer and I told them to stand as I blessed them.

Nico noticed my body sag slightly after blessing them so he walked over and gave me a square of ambrosia. I gobbled it down before saying "Now that you guys are officially part of the warriors Nico here is going to teach you guys how to work with the current warriors and how to fight properly. You will be on the inside of this tent for 600 years but the outside will only be one minute. IF you guys try to slack off remember, I'm watching..."

I flashed out of the tent and sat in my bedroom tent, luckily any time the warriors asked for my help only less than a millionth of a second had passed outside so it seemed like i was outside of the tent for most of the time and just left them in there.

After a minute in the real world, Nico came out with the warriors before saying "Commander Jackson we are reporting". I groaned before saying "Nico what the hades did you do!". Nico snickered before saying "Artemis gets called milady but we don't think you would like to be called milord so instead I told them to call you commander.".

I sighed before accepting Nico's explanation.

Suddenly I heard a loud boom and an explosion near the far side of the hunt's encampment. I told Nico to go evacuate the hunt and for the warriors to start making a phalanx before marching forwards into battle.

As soon as we reached the area of the battle the warriors crashed against the lines of monsters taking out each of them systematically without failure. I ran towards the injured hunters which were being protected by thalia before slowing time on the hunters so that they wouldn't bleed out and poured nectar into their wounds, luckily none of them were too life-threatening and they would live.

I turned to see the warriors killing off the monsters but more kept coming, Nico was raising dead warriors which bolstered our ranks to allow for the living warriors to retreat. Artemis jumped down from a tree before saying "EVERYONE EVACUATE". I yelled, "grab onto my hand". Before sending Artemis a mental message about flashing to camp half-blood.

I teleported all the warriors and hunters to camp before fainting.

Artemis POV.

I got to go tell Zeus that our camp has been over-taken, without the warriors with the hunt I'm almost 100% sure the hunt would have been decimated because, to be frank, we aren't as good as Perseus warriors at close combat.

I flashed onto Olympus after commanding the warriors and hunters to go into the hunter's building ( Camp has been made into a city and each cabin now has at least one skyscraper to hold the demigods in).

I shot one of my arrows up into the sky before flashing myself onto my throne, one by one all the Olympians flashed onto their thrones. My father smiled at me before asking "Artemis my dear, why have you asked for an emergency meeting and why isn't Perseus here?"

I told my father about what had happened and how Perseus and his warriors defended our retreat before we all retreated.

My father asked around all the Olympians for any idea of who the enemy is because monsters don't normally group up to attack the hunt unless they were commanded by a superior, Poseidon raised his hand before saying "i suspect it might be Tartarus and Pontus there have been stirrings in the oceans and Tartarus is not happy with my son escaping his realm with that girl.

My father sighed before giving out orders to Hephaestus to start making weapons and for Athena to start coming up with a central command and to start conscripting for a demigod/legacy army. The population of camp half-blood is now around over 20 million since demigods have thrived with peace between the greeks and Romans and the monsters being unable to dent their numbers because of the joint strengths of both Romans and greeks.

Athena instantly gave off a number that at least 5million of the 20 million demigods are of good fighting age and are able to be conscripted.

My father also ordered my uncles to fund and have cyclops build walls around camp half-blood and to build multiple walls 2 kilometres apart to defend the walls all the while trapping certain sections of the walls to give the demigods an advantage.

My father finally gave me the order to have Perseus and I raid monster bases to try to dwindle down the monster's supplies to avoid the monsters being heavily geared and harder to beat.