chapter 12

Artemis POV

The Warriors and hunters have gone together on missions against armies for several hundred years now. Sometimes the warriors went down to Atlantis to help Posideon crush under-sea enemies. Percy and I's relationship grew stronger and stronger past the few hundred years.

The first time he went down into the sea I adopted all the warriors while Percy adopted all of the hunt ( the warriors were already adopted by Percy and the hunters by Artemis). I always wanted a male child but I never really got to it because most males were violent and always taking advantage of women. But when Percy started his group those boys were pure boys which just wanted a home and wanted a family and had no ill intentions to the hunters. I remember the day that Percy had to go underwater with his warriors.

I walked into Percy's tent and what I saw was a mess of paperwork. This is unusual I thought Percy never does paperwork nor ever really touches a pen. I saw that Percy in his chair with his hands on his head. I walked beside him and put my hand around my boyfriend's shoulder, I whispered "what's the problem Percy?" he replied "My father wants my group to help him wage war in the oceans for a month. I'm afraid my warriors may die from the fight." I smiled before replying " I always wanted adopted sons can I adopt them?" before kissing Percy.

Percy grinned before saying "I will also adopt the hunters."

After that day the hunters and warriors got inseparable only separating when the hunt had to go to camp half-blood or the warriors went out to fight in the sea.

Percy POV.

I was thinking back into the past few hundred years, the warriors and the hunt have become a close family. Artemis and I adopted them 100 years ago when I went down into the ocean to help my father fight off enemies. I remember that day vividly where I got an iris message from my father who pleaded for my warriors to come down and help fight.

My dad Iris messaged me before pleading "Percy please come down and assist me in fighting off some sea monsters. They are controlled by Oceanus and I fear if I don't beat them they may rally the rest of the titans and cause a 3rd titan war." I shakily said "ok dad" before cutting the message. I fell down into my chair before scribbling up ideas for my warriors to be all alive by the end of these battles.

I was scribbling up thousands of battle strategies with riptide trying to get myself off the idea of my warriors dieing, then Artemis came in to comfort me and that day was one of the best days of my life. We adopted the hunters and warriors which made them the most powerful demigods alive.

About a week after that ...

Leaving it on a cliffhanger until the next chapter <3 doing my best on constantly updating but some days I feel more motivated than others I always try to make at least 1 -2 chapters a week <3