Chapter 19

Percy POV.

Light...

I recall we ( the warriors ) evacuated the hunters from a huge monster attack and also completed the training of the warriors. Nico came by on my bed before smiling "Percy you're awake! You've been out for more than 3 days!". I groaned as I lifted myself off the bed  ( gods don't really have injuries if they are hurt they may be out as long as a mortal is out but they are never going to have any injuries which debilitate them severely)"What has happened for these 3 days?". Nico grinned before going on to describe the guerrilla warfare that the hunters and the warriors have been doing and how the warriors and hunters have taken out a monster camp in the time it took me to wake up, he also described the threats which were attacking Olympus.

I grinned before smiling "Nico let's go meet the troops.". As soon as I got outside of the hunts' building Chiron was in front of the door, he smiled before saying "are the hunt and warriors ready to play CTF ( capture the flag) ?". I yelled "Nico go ready the 2 groups", before smiling.

A little time later...

There were 1000 campers and about 300 warriors and hunters combined, Artemis, Chiron and I were watching from iris messages while also listening into the warrior and hunter's strategy. Their strategy became that Thalia would go towards the flag alone while the warriors defending the flag in a circle formation with the hunters shooting the campers from the safety of the middle of the circle.

As the battle/game started I saw the warriors prepare to defend as the hunters readied their bows. Thalia was by the side of the game area hiding in a tree waiting for all of the campers to pass

The campers charged in from the middle of the forest as they ran towards the open plains where the warriors/hunters were. The campers smashed into the warriors' lines where the first bunch were thrown down because of the warrior's training. Nico stood in the middle of the formation where he was commanding the warriors and hunters where to attack.

As soon as all the campers attacked the area Thalia began to run towards the flag, but some campers saw so Nico commanded the hunters to defend the area and for the warriors to stay in formation before he shadow travelled to Thalia and charged forwards with thalia.

Nico and Thalia had no problem getting the camper's flag from the Athena Cabin's olive tree before charging back to move towards the border, 100 campers stood between them and the border. Thalia shocked all the campers before Nico summoned skeletons which attacked the campers as they ran towards the border. Racing past the border Nico and Thalia declared victory as Chiron used his horn to signal that the game ended.

Nico grinned before racing towards the warriors and hunters before telling them all the line together and that he would shadow travel them to the dining Pavillion, I grabbed Artemis's hand before teleporting us to the dining pavilion. I told the warriors to eat up and prepare for the fight tomorrow.

Artemis and I teleported away to prepare for a duo raid on a nearby monster camp before night. Artemis summoned her bow as I summoned riptide before throwing a huge fireball at the center of the camp. Artemis drew her bow before letting loose a high-powered arrow which ran straight through 5 monsters before exploding in the middle of the crowd launching monsters up into the air before killing them.

I charged into the fray smashing shields with riptide, I sliced through a dracane's armour before stabbing it, turned into my giant 15-foot form and backhanded 10 various monsters before stomping on another poor dracane. I stepped towards the last monster which was a 30-foot cyclops but before I reached it a silver arrow appeared in its eye and the cyclops faded away into dust.

I groaned before saying "Artemis! The hunter doesn't always have to kill all the prey! Even the native Americans didn't kill all the prey when hunting!". Artemis grinned before saying "Become faster at killing, you can't blame me for you not being able to kill the cyclops!".

I grinned before teleporting ourselves out into a small secluded beach which I found a few years back. 

sleeping ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz