Chapter 15

Posideon POV.

Fear ran through my veins as my son told me about that cyclops that almost killed my young nephew Nico I couldn't comprehend the pain Hades must be feeling right now. I clenched my trident so hard that my hand almost became as pale as my elder brother's, I took a moment to compose myself in front of my son before saying " That cyclops is no normal cyclops, It's one of the primordial cyclops.".

Percy POV

"What is primordial cyclops?", I asked. My father gritted his teeth before saying "These cyclops are from the primordial days there are only 5 of them, they are born from Pontus and Thalassa. Suddenly a blast rang throughout the throne room, and huge cyclops busted through the throne room doors. On his hands had bracelets that held all my warriors dead hanging on a noose besides Nico. I let out a primal roar before using my god of time abilities to freeze the cyclops, but the cyclops broke through the time ability.

I charged with riptide running around its legs as my dad shot his trident into the cyclops eyes. I climbed up the cyclops chest before stabbing it in its heart. The cyclops dissolved into silver dust. The bodies of my warriors fell down to the floor limp, I fell to the ground crying as my dad put his hand on my body and teleported me into Artemis's tent. There I saw lots of blood but half of my warriors alive.

I also saw Nico was on a stretcher but all else he was fine and talking to the other warriors. I marched up to Nico and asked "Nico what the fuck happened! I saw all the other warriors hanging from the cyclops bracelet.". Nico grinned before saying "I sensed that the warriors were getting attacked and asked Artemis to teleport them out before leaving fake illusions of the warriors in their place."

I tackled Artemis with a hug before telling my father "I will not put my warriors at risk in battle, but I will be fighting with you in the front lines."

Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger <3 not sorry next chapter will come out ASAP