Chapter 21

Artemis PoV

The hunters and warriors teleported back to camp half blood before artemis teleported out to tell her father. Percy readied the warriors and hunters before alerting the "campers/city men". Percy told his warriors to set up a tents and fortify an military camp for at least them and ready the materials for other combatants.

Early in the morning Percy sounded the alarm as hunters and warriors put on their armor and made sure they had what they needed for the battle. Campers lined the whole front without any formation.The warriors and hunters prepared to crash into the monster lines by emerging from the sea.

Suddenly the Oracle of Delphi

The warriors and hunters were in the command of micheal lee as Thalia,nico Percy and i stood on the hill. The greeks prepared an horrible phalanx as the romans prepared their lines. All of a suddenthe oracle appeared. Percy asked the oracle for an prophcuy. The ocacle spewed the green smoke before saying.

Moon and time shall go find ones that have gone with time

The lieutienents follow without care

None shall die but find old allies

Heading towards the old sytar that chimes

And eventually the ancients will return with an anger

That will destroy the oceans danger

Percy groaned before saying "WHY AM I IN ANOTHER GREAT PROPHOCY.".

Thalia and Nico smiled "at least none of us die!". Percy smiled at that before saying "any clue on what we are going to have to do?". Thalia slapped her head before saying " you will go to where Pan faded i am assuming since the only "old sytar that chimes" that you know of is Pan.". After that i'm guessing that we will find "old allies".

Chiron smiled , I hadn't noticed him till now but he looked ready for war, "Perseus where did Pan die/fade? I suggest you go look in the labyrinth and see if there is anything different since there is where pan sadly faded my boy." before giving Perseus a pat of sympathy and galloping towards the battlefield.

the monsters stopped for a moment hearing the prophecy while the warriors and hunters used the monsters distractions and throw/shot as many arrows as possible to kill monsters. (Warriors were also trained on how to use a bow, but not as intensively as their swords,spears and shields.). The demigod lines surged forwards to rush the monsters as Percy told chiron that he and artemis along with Thalia and Nico were going to go on the quest.

Thalia POV.

Kelp head got himself into another prophecy, Nico and i grinned before smiling "Can all of us marry eachother (percy marries artemis , Thalia marries Nico) after this quest?". Percy grinned before saying "this is a great idea! I think it's time to further our relationships!".

ik long time no see! I've returned! 

after reading the plot of the story I see that it isn't the best and I'm thinking of restarting and making another version of this story which is an bit more "composed". This chapter was written months ago but I forgot to post!