7|NIGHTMARE

|CHAPTER 7 |

~●LEE●~

She is standing at my door in all black. She's in black Jean's, black boots and a black hoodie that's covering her face. Her nails are awfully extended.

She starts coming in the direction of my bed, I try to move my body but I can't, and I can't scream for help either. I try to move again but I can't move a muscle.

She leans on my chest and stares into my face, slowly getting nearer and nearer. I am completely terrified and there's completely nothing I can do about it except from closing my eyes because I'm terrified and I want it all to end.

I can feel closer to my face and u decide to open my eyes, I can see her face. Her face is like a witch and evil generates from her.

Its Betty, what am I going to do I can't move nor scream for help, even if I could, no one can hear me or come to my rescue.

She creeps her hand down the back of my head to my face, she hooks her fingers under my top teeth and pulls me up from my teeth.

I'm not able to do anything, I'm just laying there praying to God to send an angel to rescue me.

She then gets out of my bed and slithers down the side of my wardrobe and looms over the end of my bed. She creeps over me trying to invade every orifice.

I feel an immense pressure like she has pinned me down and is making her way to my mouth, ears and eyes.

She then screams a terrible screech into my ears and bolts upward to strangle me.

I try to scream again but I can't until eventually I jerk my head and everything disappears. I finally wake up panting and incredibly shaken.

I look at my door and it's still closed, I look around my room and see that everything is the way I left it before going to sleep, nothing is out of the ordinary.

It was just a nightmare.

I check for the time on my alarm and its 03.45 AM.

I decide against going back to sleep because at this point I'm terribly terrified.

I grab my phone to distract myself. I open my Instagram and start checking on my feed. I watch some reels until I feel thirsty.

I head downstairs and into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water. As I am on my way back to my room i see a shadow coming from the hallway.

I panick and drop the glass of water on the floor, the glass cup brakes into tiny pieces. The figure appears and its Betty.

I quickly run back to the kitchen with trembling hands. I grab a broomstick and a dust pan.

I run back to were the broken pieces are.
Betty gives me a death glare and slaps me across my face. "Don't you dare brake any of my cutlery."

I avoid looking into her eyes and quickly clean up the mess I made. Before I finish cleaning up, She grabs the broom from my hands and whips me with it.

I cry for her to stop but it's as if I'm telling her to continue. I step on the broken glasses in the process of trying to get away from her.

I manage to get away from her and run into my room with a bleeding and limping foot, leaving a trail of a blood foot print everyplace I step. I walk into my room and lock it behind me.

I can here Betty moving back and fourth outside my door.

I ran into the bathroom and lock it as well.
I seat in the corner of the room, snuggling myself with tears streaming down my face.

After my tears dry up and I hardly have any tears left to let out, I decide to clean the wound on my foot.

I clean it up and get the first aid kit from my drawer. Luckily I keep a first aid kit in my bathroom.

I disinfect the wound and bandage it. I look at myself in the mirror and see Betty's hand imprinted on my right cheek.

My ribs are paining from all the whooping. I think I have a concussion on my rib cage, but I can't go to the hospital.

I open the door to my bathroom and get on into my room. I check the time on my alarm and it is 06.59 AM.

I text blake letting her know that I won't be able to show up for class because I caught a cold.

She texts me back immediately telling me to get well soon and that she'll pass by after school. I stop her from coming with an excuse I've come up with and she luckily believes it.

A/N: I shed a few tears while writing this chapter. I bet you've noticed that this chapter is shorter than the rest, I didn't want to put a lot of things. It would have gone in a different direction if I did.
I figured that this was the best way to end it.

What's your take on Betty?

How can she be so cruel?

What happened to caring Betty? Was it all an act? If it was, what is she benefiting?