19|AIRHEADS (a)

|CHAPTER 19|

~The hardest battle is between what you know in your head and what you feel in your heart~

*lee*

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." Blake yelps in my ear.

"Are you tryna make me deaf or something? You idiot?"I question her and seat up on my bed.

" Today is the big day you know? Aaand_ I don't have time for your silly tantrums it's too early." Blake blurts out. "soooo, get dressed and meet me downstairs when you're done."

Before I am able to pump her with questions, she blots off the bed and runs out the door.

At least I'm now unaccompanied.

Blake will be the cause of my insanity.

The room I am currently occupying is bigger than my room at Betty's.

I remember always admiring this room from the time I started having sleepovers at Blake's house. I'd sometimes sleep in here when Blake and I had argued and I didn't want to sleep in her room or go back home.

The bed is so prosperous and the lighting in the room is so precise.

I seat on the rim of the bed and clasp my crutches off the side of the bed (I use the crutches when my legs are paining like right now and I don't want to use the wheeler) ready to pick out my outfit

I seat on the rim of the bed and clasp my crutches off the side of the bed (I use the crutches when my legs are paining like right now and I don't want to use the wheeler) ready to pick out my outfit. I get into my temporary walk-in closet.

It is much bigger than my closet at Betty's house.

I hadn't finished packing my clothes in the closet since I figured that I wasn't staying here for long plus I'll be done with high school soon hence me going to uni

I hadn't finished packing my clothes in the closet since I figured that I wasn't staying here for long plus I'll be done with high school soon hence me going to uni. So I decided to just put a few things in place and leave the rest in my duffel bag plus my clothes are not a lot. Nonetheless, I'm enjoying the comfort of my new room.

I picked out what I wanted to wear. I surprisingly wanted to impress Leo with my ensemble. I just stroked my thinkings off realizing that it was natural for me to want to instill my best friend. Now that I think about it. "Is it normal?" I stroke that thought off too and go to the bathroom to preheat my water in the shower.

I have an unusual suspicion as if someone is watching me shower and that gets me to unerve but I decide to brush it off. I finish showering, dry myself, and get into my closet to dress up. I finish arraying and head downstairs. I find Blake, Chelsea, Carl, and Railey seating in the Tv compartment watching the last episode of the vampire diaries presumably for the hundredth time this week.

I think of scaring them and I quietly hide behind the large divan that Riley and Blake are occupying. I hold back my laughter when I see Riley and Blake making out.

Just when they are about to buss, I shoot up and yell a boo!.

Carl nearly falls off the divan, I lay on the ground laughing my lungs out.

"Wtf, was that?" Riley inquires looking furious and irritated. I burst out into more laughter catching a glimpse of everyone's facials. "Ohh and can you guys please get a room?." I direct the question at Riley and Blake while making a disgusted facial and they both look like they are holding themselves back from killing me.

"What's the agenda? Before I get massacred by the two love birds." I inquire directing my question at everyone. "Oh, and where's Leo? Isn't this supposed to be his and my thing?" I contest more.

"Enough with the questions let's go, Leo will join us soon" Carl replies.

I bite my tongue from saying any more words but my lips don't cooperate." So it's okay for Leo to know where we are going but not okay for me to know?" I inquire not directing my question at anyone in particular.

"Last one to get into their car is riding with her (meaning me)," Chelsea yells and everyone bolts out of the house.

Are these idiots being for real right now? I follow them outside with a scowl on my face. I am upset with everyone right now that I prefer walking to I don't know where than riding with them, but in this case I have no alternative.

I take a very deep breath, gather all the strength in me, and open the front door to Carls car. Chelsea almost mumbles something but I give her a death glare and that shuts her up.

Blake closes the door to Rileys car fast and with that, they drive off. Carl follows behind them.

I sleep
throughout the car ride.

****