10|GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

|CHAPTER 10|

~lee~

It's been a month since Betty was diagnosed with cancer. She has been unwell. The symptoms she has are nonconcordant, her health is worsening everyday. Her body is not responding positively to the medication.

She hasn't been herself, shes lost weight, and the treatment is high priced.

I got myself a job at some restaurant 20 minutes east from school.

The pay isn't much but its helpful. I've been very busy trying to make ends meet and I'll be having my exams soon.

I recieved a group text from Chelsea and Blake letting me know that we're going out tonight. I wasn't even given an option to deny the invitation.

I got off work early to get myself ready. Luckily Francesca has been of help since Betty's health worsened.

***************

I take a long shower to make my body feel better.

I take a set of different clothes out of my drawer, put them on, take snaps and send the one I feel looks at least better than the rest to the group for the girls opinions.

I don't know what to wear cause I don't know the location of the place or even the event.

Me: what do you think about this outfit?

The outfit consists of white tee's and blue jeans plus jewelry and my locs are placed in a high puff.

Chelsea: Nah ahh bruv you ain't wearing that.

Blake: Girllll Nah ah, wear a dress or something. That outfit is incongruent for the event.