17|CRY IF YOU WANT TO

|CHAPTER 17|

Like the moon, people need to sprout

Chelsea, Carl, and blake have been striding up and down making Anonymous preparations.

According to Carl, Leo, and I not knowing is for our good.

I haven't been nagging them on the details, I surmise when the time attains I shall find out.

I don't have most of my clothes here and so I asked Blake's mum if she would have time to pass through my house and get me some of my clothes after she is done with her work and she agreed.

I decided against that because she wouldn't even know what I wanted exactly. I texted her letting her know that I'll go get the clothes myself.

Lee: Hello, Mrs. Mae. It's fine I'll go and get my clothes myself, they're other things I need to get and I don't think you'll be able to know where they are exactly. Don't worry about me I'll be safe, and I'm sure about this.

A minute passes by and she replies.

Mrs. Mae: Alright lee, I'm practically in a meeting right now. Make sure to go with someone don't go alone and stay safe. I love you.

Lee: I love you too.

It took all the vigor in me to type I love you back.

I've gotten used to not being told: "I love you".

Those words are foreign to me. Of course, Blake, Leo, and I exchange " I love you's" with each other, that's natural but me letting it out to someone else?  It feels weird.

*****

I asked Leo if he would accompany me to get my clothes from my house. He seemed a bit hesitant about me going there but then again his say wasn't going to change my mind either. Once I set my mind to something I never beat back, and that, he very well knows.

I couldn't ask Carl, Chelsea, or Blake. They seem busy with whatever they are planning and at this point, I am so tired of trying to find out what they are planning so I stopped imploring and bugging them.

They seemed pleased with my decision.

Eh, let's let bigons be bigons.

As they explain," it's for your good" I imitate Carl's voice.

I seemed to be making some sort of face because Leo snapped me out of my thoughts while laughing at me." please make that facial more often, you look pweeety" he utters the last word in a pungent girly voice.