Forgotten

I can't believe this stupid hero in training forgot about me!

How dare he!

How dare they all forget about me?

Is it because I was born different?

Is it the lack of a quirk?

I am still human though!

So why?!

Why does no one care beside you mom!

I left my mother alone after seeing how much she suffered because of me and just vanished. They didn't even bother looking for me! All the police did was inform her that I was dead. She even made a grave for me and buried nothing but my hero notebooks inside. It broke my heart seeing that but it was necessary and I knew how important it was to forget my past life.

Mom... I am so sorry but I need to do this!

For all what he did to me!

For all that they did to me!

What I endured!

For all the other quirkless kids!

I will make a point and make them fear me!!!

I was so done with it after all. After All Might telling me that I couldn't be a hero on that roof, I decided enough is enough. He even smiled at me while he said that. He was mocking me till the bitter end and this was why I decided to be what I am right now.

A VILLAIN!

No one is going to underestimate me after this!

I will be even far more dangerous and feared by the heroes than AfO!

They will wish to never have create me!

I am Nobody and NOBODY IS ME!!!!

Good luck dealing with something you guys created!

What a fine number 1 hero!!!

However, no one knew me. I wasn't feared at all. I never robbed a bank or got other peoples in danger. All I did was gather information and build up my own game waiting for it to be finally finished so I could finally start with my plan.

I can't believe they got him and accepted him!

He is even a worse villain than I am!

He screams die at every attack!

How dare you take him in and ignore me?

Am I nothing?

Am I just air?

What fine heroes letting a kid in need alone....

This will change now!

Everything will be different!

This will be the start of Chaos!

This will be my time and no one is stealing the spot light from me!

It took me a year worth of time until I found a place that was fitting enough for me to start building my own villain lair as well as a death trap for all the heroes in training out there.

The place I chose to build the huge escape room which was also the battle field was very big and abandoned. I was lucky that I stumbled upon an abandoned underground lair. It had electricity but it was run down and so I spent all my time to fix it up as well as clean a nearby beach in order to gather all kind of materials for it.

At the end I managed to clean the whole beach up while also gain some strength as well as stamina. I trained every day making myself agile and cunning over everything.

Once I was done I had a couple of rooms with cameras and deadly traps. All that was left was to get the heroes to come in.

Let's do this!

It's finally done!

Ohh KACCHAN~

I am coming after you!!!!

I didn't have any villain costume and I also couldn't afford any so I just took some cloths that were thrown away and made my own suit out of it. It was nice and elegant too.

Now all that was left was getting the heroes in training to come to me or more like abduct them

There will be no way to run!

This is where every single one of you will find your end!

Just you wait and see!

Not even Nezu, or Eraserhead or any pro heroes like All Might will be able to find you!

This is what you made me!

Are you happy Kacchan?

Let's see how much you like the new me!

Let's make this an entertaining show that everyone will enjoy shall we?