Missed me?

3rd POV:

The students of class 1A saw Denki being fried to death only because they thought that the answer to the whole puzzle would be that easy. No one did actually think. They were simply dumb. The metal of the bus was inductive which meant that the electricity was flowing through it. It was because of this that the students were either on the carpet of the bus or on a seat. No one touched the outer wall of the bus or anything since they knew the danger and yet they forgot to take this in consideration.

It was only plain luck that the heroes managed to escape the bus nearly everyone besides two. When the last person tried to jump in, the inside of the bus was filled with lightning and one of these lightning struck the poor guy.

Every hero jumped and slide down the hatch and yet when Koda arrived, his dead body fell on top of Hagakure. The poor girl screamed out of fear and it was only then that they realized what happened. Needless to say, that they helped the invisible girl out. It was only then that they heard Izuku tell them that they had a break.

Momo: Are you okay?

Hagakure: Yes.

Uraraka: Are you sure?

Tsu: I would say you don't look good but I can't see you. *ribbit*

It was at that moment that the girl, pushed her friends away and went over to the corner and threw up.

Mina: I would have done the same. Nope I'll do the same!

Mina quickly went to the same corner a little bit further and threw up too. Both girls were not good at all but then again who was? No one of the students could be called good at all after what they just witnessed.

Bakugo: The fuck, are we?

The room they found themselves in looked like a small playground. It was the same playground in which Bakugo rejected Izuku because of his quirklessness. However, since the park looked like a normal one like every other one with nothing special in it, the hero in training didn't recognized it at all.

Ojiro: Does anyone recognize this?

Kirishima: This park?

Bakugo: IT'S A FUCKING PARK WHAT'S THERE TO RECOGNIZE?!

Todoroki: I have a theory. Maybe this is something connected to our kidnapper. What if the kidnapper was close to someone of us?!

Yuuga: Mon ami, don't be ridiculous!

Iida: How many times do I need to tell you to stop theorizing?

Todoroki: Tell me what you want but it is a good theory.

Shoji: We have a break but Nobody never said that we couldn't use this as a head start.

Iida: What a great idea! Everyone splits up and start looking for a couple of things.

Bakugo: It's a fucking playground what is there to see?

Jiro: Shut up already and start looking around!

Bakugo: Tsk!

The heroes started to go around the room and look around. There was a small sand pit, something to climb on, a slide and swings. All in all, it was a small room with seemingly no death trap.

Sero: I didn't find anything, what's with you guys?

Satou: Nothing here either!

Uraraka: I found something!

The hero was in the sand pit and the moment she said that all of the sudden, she began falling into the sand as if it was quick sand. Before anyone could even come to her the girl was gone.

Nobody: What a pity... A break is a break and not a time you should use as a head start. Well seeing as you all are super hyped let's start this level for real, shall we? You have 20 minutes to escape the room.

Bakugo: SHOW YOUR FUCKING SELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Nobody: Aww is that how you really want to refer to me?

Bakugo: FUCKING GO AND DIE?

Nobody: How about I go and jump of a goodman roof and pray for a quirk in my next life? Sounds like a good advice, don't you think Kacchan?

Izuku may or may not just gave away his true identity but he didn't care. He needed to say this. He needed to make sure Bakugo knew who was behind this.

Bakugo: That... That can't be?!!!!!

Nobody: Ohh but it is! You really thought I would die that easy? Well than think again!

Momo: You know her?

Bakugo: Not her but him.

Tsu what do you mean?

Bakugo: I... I was the reason he died or I thought he did...

Sero: I hate to break it but we can chat later we need to find the exit before who knows what will happen.

Aoyama: I agree.