Panic Room

The moment I saw them starting to look around the room, I decided to roll the camera and let the world know about what would happen next. That I would basically tell them who I was, was something I didn't thought I would do.

You... ARG KACCHAN!!!

You are the only one that manage to make my blood boil!

ARG!

Look what you've done!

You just made me spill my identity too soon!

It wasn't time for them to know it yet.

Well whatever!

I decided that I would activate the punishment in the room every 2 minutes. It was some acid rain. There were a couple of things there that could shield them but not all of them. At first the rain will only be for 2 second and each time it will be multiplied by 10.

There was a hint to the answer of this room but it was only available for the people that would be in the same position as I was back then. He hit me multiple times. Each time it was harder and he would use his quirk until I was laying on the ground drenched in my own blood multiple times and yet no one ever helped me.

Me: Ohh I am soo exited to see if anyone could will find the hint. You know for a normal person it wouldn't be that easy to see it but for a quirkless kid... Oh how many times I watched the sky for way too long.

Once again, I was commenting what I could see while the heroes in training couldn't hear me. They started to look all around the room but no one could find the hint that was on the ceiling.

Bakugo: DEKU!!!!

Me: Ohh he still knows my name.

Momo: Bakugo! This isn't the time to insult a villain!!!!

Tsu: Especially not when you are at his mercy. *ribbit*

Me: I wonder if he still remembers the day I told him I was quirkless or the day he beat me up. Ohh wait! He beat me up on a daily basis and quirk usage in public, he never heard of that prohibition. Quirk discrimination, no one ever heard about that ever in my entire life!!!

Kirishima: Bakubro what did you play with him?

Me: Yeah, Kacchan what did you play with me?

All of the sudden Bakugo started to get really silent and that was when the rain started to pour down. The students started screaming and it was only a matter of time until the rain stopped but for some reason, the sprinkler installation started malfunctioning.

Me: Oh-Oh... Nonononono! Not yet!

I quickly started typing but it was already too later the rain that should only be a small one enveloped into one that one could only say it was raining buckets full of water. The acid came dashing down and killed Mina. It took only 2 minutes that her body dissolved and the rain stopped again.

Me: Damn it! This shouldn't have happened! Well one down! Looks like the hero were lucky that this deadly trap is at its end.

The heroes were all screaming and some were crying. The scream of the girl was still echoing around and I was sure that this was enough for everyone to know how cruel I could be. It wasn't something I have planned but more a malfunctioning of the system that I build from scrap metal. I was happy that it was working no matter how.

Every other hero was simply lucky that they found shelter below and on the slide, which had a small roof and had 2 small spaces that needed to be climbed up in order to get to the slide. Then there was Momo who also managed to create something in time for a couple of others too.