Pitch Black! No room for light or hope!

#The moment the game started I decided to be the one guy that let them pass the room to then door without activating any traps since I disabled them for the moment. It was honestly really fun to watch Momo create some pearls and throw them on the ground just to make sure there were no buggy traps at all. Too bad for her that this ultimately sealed their all fate.

Not only was she the one that made their death a lot crueler and bloodier than it would have ended.

Me: Ohhh what a bad decision!

I was still streaming and commenting on what I was seeing. It was kinda fun doing that. Maybe I looked like a sick psychopathic lunatic but who cared! It was my show and my own success. After all I came up with the ideas as well as build everything myself from scrap metal as well as the stuff I found here.

Me: Ohh I wonder what is behind this door? Will it be salvation? Will it be the door to their freedom or did they all fall for a villain's trap?

The students arrived at the door and it was Todoroki opening it since Bakigo had a torch in his hand. Fun fact the girl really made him an old-fashioned torch making him use his explosion to light up the room.

Me: Come on open it!

Not soon after I said that I started busting out in laughter. By now the door was open and behind the door was a concrete wall. The way the heroes looked at the door was the best thing I ever saw in my life. This was soo worth being the villain! Just seeing their face was chefs kiss!

The frantic look in their eyes that changed to despair. The paleness of their skin. Bakugo letting go of the torch and then starting to use his quirk since he knew that they were trap like mice.

Bakugo: What the-! FUCK YOU DEKU!

Todoroki: He... He was playing with us all along.

Momo: There must be another way out!

Bakugo: There is fucking none! We were never supposed to get out of here! He was fucking playing with us!

Todoroki: But the clues!

Bakugo: This isn't one of your fucking theories! Open your god damn eyes! There is nothing here! No clue, no door, no fucking exit, NOTHING!

I especially designed this death room showing them the darkest within in my mind. The despair I felt and the rabbit hole I fell. This was all I saw my whole life. Every time I blacked out, every time you beat me, every night, day in day out until it became a part of me!

Me: How do you like it?

This time opened a communication channel between us. I wanted to give them one last chance to tell their parents goodbye for good.

Bakugo: Was this fucking fun for you?

Me: Ohh yes and quite entertaining to say the least!

Momo: Was there ever a way out?

Me: Nope.

Todoroki: What about the others?

Me: You mean the one that went through the hidden door behind the chalk board?

Todoroki: Yes.

Me: No. They drowned. Did you really think I would let them escape? Why would I do that? I am not stupid nor gullible like them!

Bakugo: You fucking psychopath!

Me: Now any last words before I activate the traps in the room?

Bakugo: Fuck you!

Me: Noted!

Bakugo: Go to fucking hell?

Me: Ohh Kacchan I've been there but not even Lucifer wants me so he threw me out! After all the trouble I went through to even reserve a suit in hell!

Bakugo: I...

Me: What speechless? What about the others?

Todoroki: I won't forgive you Enji for what you did to us, your family!

Momo: Mom, Dad I love you!

This was all they said before I activated the traps. First were the motion triggered traps that began shooting at them than there was the trap that was triggered by stepping on the piles on the floor. Huge chainsaws came from the wall and it was Momo who was cut in half after getting shot multiple times in her upper body. Though this went on so fast that she was still alive when her torso got separated from her lower part of the body.

A screen could be heard that soon died out and sounded as if she couldn't breathe which was the actually the case. Her lungs were already filling themselves with blood and the moment she wanted to scream all that came out was a part scream part chocking noise before she went out cold.

By now blood was everywhere.

The next person going down was Todoroki. He tried using ice and fire to. Ake a protective wall but the ice could only help him with the gun shots and protect him from the bullets not the laser he activated the moment he used his fire side.

It was programmed to only track sudden changes in temperature and then shot a beam there. The things was that this weapon wasn't designed to kill but to serve a limb. However, I also thought it would be Bakugo and not the bicolored walking daddy issue boy.

So, the moment he used his ice the beam made a cut mark and started slicing through the ice. Needless to say that it all got the man behind the ice and sliced him into pieces too.

He even tried to escape that but his leg was served and he got a lot of small cuts due to the chain saws in the room.

Now after the pieces fell down with a a loud thumb, al that was left was Bakugo who kinda got himself up in the air avoiding the chainsaw's as well as the gun shots. But he couldn't escape the laser and so his hand was served.

The body fell down and right into a chainsaw. He was ripped into pieces. No one could even put him back together or see who this body belonged too. This was how much of a raw meat material Bakugo ended up looking like.

At the end of everything the whole room was left covered in blood.

Me: hahahahaha what a great end! Now thank you all for watching and till next time!

Just like that I turned everything of and continued laughing. Even fell out of the chair because of this because I kinda leaned back too much.

Still I couldn't feel the pain and continue laughing.

This was better than anything I ever seen!

It feels soo good!

Looks like I was born a villain after all!

Ohh how I enjoyed it!

Too bad everything is over now!

As I was thinking that I heard some footsteps approaching me since there was this cracking noise on the floor.

Me: Who's there!

Immediately stopped laughing and looked at the direction while still being on the ground.

An intruder?

No the alarm didn't went off!

How did they get in?!

Wait are they maybe the owners of this place?

Shit what do I do?