Welcome to my room!

The half an hour of rest that I gave them went on completely quiet. They also learned from the past and didn't tried to solve the room before I start the timer. This time it was a room filled with All Might merch. It had a lot of different and old stuff. However, it was completely designed with hero merch and everyone could tell that this room belonged to a happy kid. What no one knew was the darkness in the room.

I always loved hero thing and wanted to be a hero but I was denied and this was only a past memory.

Was I ever happy in this room? No.

As long as I could remember it always reminded me of the fact that I was quirkless and yet I held onto my dream until last year.

Looks like it is time for the event again!

Let's see how much you will enjoy this stage!

Ohh Kacchan, will you see through the lies I've been enduring my whole life?

Will you be able to see my sadness in all this?

HAHAHA You never cared and now it is my time to make you and everyone else suffer!

Me: Welcome back!

I went online again and had the heroes shown to the world with their heads hanging low. They all looked done with life and no one was talking at all.

Me: Ohh cat got your tongue, huh?! Is this really all it takes to shut you up Kacchan?!

The room was one thing but the deadly gas inside was a different one not to mention that I was about to blow up the whole room if they wouldn't succeed in solving the puzzle. Now after returning back from the break it was time to tell the heroes their task.

Me: Oh heroes~ are you ready?

I couldn't hear anything and so I decided to ask again.

Me: Aww do you wanna give up or something?

That was when I used one of the figures that were in the room. It was only one Snipe figuring that I had and a toy weapon beside it. While everyone was too focused on all the figurines that I managed to collect from various dumpsters as well as the beach, I activated the toy gun which wasn't a toy gun at all.

Not answering me huh?

Well that's really rude don't you think?

I was forbidden to do that!

If I stayed quiet I would always get punished!

Now since this is my game and there are my rules I say PUNISHMENT TIME!!!

I began quickly typing on my keyboard activating the gun and firing at the first person that was there. It could have just shot and failed to hit anyone but luckily someone was standing there. Too bad for the person that they were standing right there.

It was only one shot and it was over before it could even start. The body fell down to the round lifelessly with a bullet hole threw their chest.

Me: That's what I call a bullseye!

I said that to the audience I had and not the students. After that I established a verbal communication to the heroes in training again.

Me: Let's try this again, shall we? ARE YOU READY~~?!

This time everyone replied with a yeah and I was satisfied with that.

Look they can talk if they want too.

Well too bad that I just needed to eliminate one of the precious lambs I have.

Well it's not as if someone would miss that Sugar boy.