The push I needed!

Me: Hello and welcome back to the one and only Escape Room! Only 2 rooms left. If the heroes manage to escape this room and the next one they will be free.

Yeah free form life!

They will put out of their miseries and out of commission!

Ohh how I wish I could see All Might's face right now!

I would give everything!

This room was a roof top themed room. However, there was this one tile that I made loosely. People could walk over it and wouldn't fall into it unless they jump. The meaning of this room was the push I needed to become who I was. This was a room I dedicated to All Might.

A leap of fate...

I wonder if they will be able to understand what I mean?

A death wish someone might even say to it but for me it was a life changing experience.

No I didn't jump!

But I do wonder how it feels like if I had jumped that night!

Would it be a sensation of falling like the gush of wind blowing from being me, the sky that is getting further away from me and the knowledge that everything will be over soon...

Hmmm doesn't sound that bad!

But living is still a better option!

Me: Let's see how the students od UA will perform this time! They have 10 minutes to figure a way out. However, this time there is no hint hidden in the room. The only thing that could help you is free fall. Good luck surviving this room.

Saying that, I made sure that the rooms speaker would also transmit what I just said. Now all that was left to see how the heroes would perform. The big question was what I didn't say. The room was completely empty without anything being inside the room. Now deadliness of the room was the arrows the walls would shot at them.

Bakugo: The fuck?

Kirishima: Free fall? Like jumping of a roof?

Iida: This is a room. That would hardly be possible.

Momo: There need to be another way!

Todoroki: The hints were never wrong until now. Maybe a hidden door on one of the walls?

Kirishim: Should I smash threw it?

Iida: It would be worth a try.

Momo: Wait! If we are wrong, he could die!

Bakugo: No, there is nothing in this fucking room. It must be one of the walls.

Me: Ohh a wall? Hmm perhaps I should have done that? But no, you are wrong. All you will find is death if you do that but hey, don't mind me saying that!

Naturally they couldn't hear me but I still enjoyed commenting on what they were doing. It was completely unnecessarily for me but I still wanted to do it. Maybe it was entertaining me or it was the way and habit of mumbling. I did get rid of it but now I was talking to myself sometimes.

Me: Ohh no, don't do that! I said don't!!

Kirishima began charging at a wall and that was when I activated the guns behind the wall he was charging. Gun shots began echoing in the room and a loud thumb could be heard before the body fell down on the ground lifelessly with a bullet hole threw his heart.

Me: And here you are running straight at a wall when I said you not to! See only bad things happens if you do not do what I say! REALLY?! What were you even thinking?

The others were lucky that they were not in the line of a shotgun when I triggered them. Luck was on their side but it was also not since they would all find their end here very soon.

Bakugo: FUCK YOU, DEKU!

Me: Gladly! Ohh and I love you too!

Iida: Walls are off limit.

Momo: Free fall... what can that mean otherwise?

Todoroki: Maybe a trapdoor?

Bakugo: How many times did we fall through the fucking floor?!

Iida: We might be in a building with a couple of stories. It would make sense if we started on the top floor.

Bakugo: The fuck did he then move a bus on the top floor?

Momo: Help?

Todoroki: This isn't the time for this!

Me: Yeah, what he said!

Bakugo: FUCK!

Me: Oh, come on! Mind your manners a little bit more! Please?!

I watched them all inspect the floor and it was that point that they all began walking from pile to pile and then started jumping very slightly. That was when I decided to shot another one down.

It was no other than Iida. He was the guy that was standing way too close to the wall and I knew exactly where the guns were placed. The moment the gun shot echoed around, a body fell to the ground once more.

Momo: We need to hurry!

Me: Oh what gave that away? The gun shot or the dead hero in training? Besides you sure you guys don't want to check if he is okay? He might not be dead yet! Ohh who am I kidding he is definitely dead. Oh and Tensei don't take this one personally!

Bakugo: Here! The floor is fucking bending down!

Momo: Okay get away from there!

Bakugo however didn't do as he was said and decided to blast the floor making a whole there and falling threw it.

Me: You know, you didn't have to do that!

Todoroki: Bakugo?

Momo: What are you seeing?

Bakugo: I fucking can't see anything!

Momo: Might be another passageway.

Todoroki: Better than staying here!

Me: Maybe. How about you just find out. Come on! Hippity hoppity, down you all go!

As if the other two heard me they also jumped down. That was when I switched the cameras to a night vision camera inside the dark room. This was the room they would all find their doom. The last resting place if you want to call it that way.

Me: Oho! Looks like they just went down the wrong rabbit whole! I wonder how long they will need to activated these traps! Oh and did I mention that they are motion triggered.

At the end of the black room was a door. However, what no one knew was that the door was only there as a sheer shimmer of hope. There was nothing besides a wall behind that door. There was no way out of the room besides the way up. However, since I made every part deadly there was no way they could do that.

Me: Let's see how they perform their last task!