Another hint?

3rd POV:

Every single one of the pro heroes and police officers in the room were left speechless. They just witnessed 2 of their beloved students die because of a not so random person. Although no one knew who Nobody was one thing was for sure, after this everyone knew about the villain.

Detective: Does this mean they are an adult and we have a kidnapped girl too?

Thirteen: Sounds possible!

Hound Dog: Poor Kids! They just witnessed two of their comrades die.

Mic: How did this even happen?

Nezu: No, the girl is involved.

Vlad King: How can you say something that cruel?

Aizawa: He is right. The voice didn't indicate any sense of anxiety or even sadness but more enjoyment.

All Might: Maybe they brainwashed the girl?

Snipe: I don't like thinking that we have a girl that could also be involved in this.

Power Loader: I must say whoever made this is a scary genius!

Thirteen: Not the beat time for this!

Endeavor: If I get them in my hand than I will fry them!

Nezu: Now here is a question why are they in a bus? Why go to such a length and do this instead of immediately getting rid of them?

Aizawa: Personal Reasons?

Detective: Sociopath?

Recovery Girl: As someone mentioned earlier Nobody enjoys this.

Nezu: Perhapse and I have a feeling that there will be a lot more puzzle pieces thrown our way.

All of the sudden a police officer basted into the room with a couple of files in the hand.

Vlad King: Did you find anything?

Detective: Maybe. Remember how we said it's a girl and they just kidnapped a school bus? I thought that Nobody could be connect to one of the students.

Nezu: Excellent work. They indeed are most likely connected to them.

Detective: I let my officers search for their past schools and make a list of kids that have either a mental, weak quirk or even quirkless.

Mic: Ohh that seems like a lot.

Aizawa: We better go threw them quickly!

Thirteen: Even if we find the person it still is a mystery where they are...

Nezu: Leave these papers to me.

All Might: Do we inform their parents?

Midnight: Poor people just watched how their kids die.

Recovery Girl: At least it was a rather fast death.

Endeavor: I'll be going to the press.

Aizawa: I'm going with you.

Mic: I thought you hate them!

Aizawa: I do but they were still my students.

With that two heroes left the room. The others were left clueless and frantically searching for an answer. Everyone believed that if they found Nobody than they would also find their missing students.

Too bad for them that the search wouldn't be that easy. Even if they manage to find Izuku there was nothing that would indicate his whereabouts.

Detective: There are 2 quirkless people and way too much of the other option. We need something that could distinguish Nobody from the rest of them.

Nezu: There is not much information about Nobody. As far as we know the girl could also not be a girl.

Power Loader: You think that they use some kind of voice changer?

Mic: Impossible! The voice sound soo smooth!

Detective: I'll let my staff check that.

Power Loader: No need. I'll be doing this!

Thirteen: I hope that the other one makes it out a life.

Hound Dog: I have a feeling that this was never an option.

Nezu: I fear this might be true.

All Might: Why are we not out there then?

Cementoss: Because we have no lead as where they might be. They could be in a city or somewhere completely else.

Snipe: Nobody is considering this a game, right? We could try and challenge him to one.

Recovery Girl: The problem in that is they might take it as an offensive and attack the students, can't they?

All Might: There need to be something we can do!

Nezu: I fear there isn't anything.

Thirteen: It's about to start again.

This time things would play out a little bit different and the complexity of the room was a lot higher. However, each room has a meaning and the room itself as well as the information Izuku was giving them were only the clue to his true identity but not where the students of UA where.

From the start there was never hope for them.