Everything is a game!

3rd POV:

The moment Aizawa came back to himself he began making his way back to UA. He knew that something was wrong with his class but he didn't know what was going on exactly all he remembered was a smoke bomb and next thing he knew he woke up in an ally like a stray cat.

Needless to say, that he made his way back quickly only to stop in front of a shop with a lot of TV's there he could see the names of his students.

Aizawa: Huh?

Random Person 1: You just came here huh?

Random Person 2: I can't believe a villain this young managed to get the students of UA.

Random Person 3: I don't think that the little girl is the villain behind it.

Aizawa heard enough and quickly continued to get back. Once he was back he found UA being surrounded by news people and the parents of every single one. Not wanting to deal with them, he simply jumped over the wall and made his way in. However, these were not the only people in UA. The police as well as a couple of pro-heroes were in there too. They all were in a conference room sitting around a table with the projector showing them what was going on.

Nezu: Good to see that you back.

Detective Tsukauchi: How did you manage to escape?

Aizawa: I didn't. I found myself in an ally.

Nezu: Looks like they were not interested in you but why?

Aizawa: Who is they?

Midnight: They call themselves Nobody. For now, we are not certain if the girl is a victim or a part of the organization.

Nezu: If it is an organization.

Power Loader: You think it could be a just a group of people'

Nezu: Perhaps even only one.

Vlad King: That can't be.

Nezu: It is very unlikely but we cannot discard this option very easily.

Recovery Girl: I agree.

Aizawa: What do we know so far? Where is my class?

Nezu: Nobody called it a show and a game. They said that they have 15 minutes to escape the room which mean that they are in an escape room. The only question is what will happen if they manage to get out.

All Might: We need to find these young children's pronto!

Endeavor: My son is in there!

Aizawa: And so are many different sons and daughters. Let's focus on what we know.

Nezu: The person must be very intelligent coming up with something like this. They even realized that I was a chimera and directly told me to figure out who they are.

Midnight: How do we do that?

Nezu: We will need be observe this event very closely and listen to every hint they will give us.

Mic: I still can't believe that something like this is happening. How did they even manage to do that?

Nezu: That is a good question. One we will ask the person one we find them.

After that the teachers started watching their students waste 5 minutes of precious time figuring out what it meant to get out and all they did was using their quirk.

Nobody: Not really intelligent, are they? Instead of using their quirk they should actually turn on their brains and think for the first time or this will be a quick game over for them.

Nezu: Detective, we are searching for a person with either a mental quirk or a weak one. There is also the slim chance that our villain has no quirk.

Vlad King: And how do you want to know that? They might as well play with us and tell us how stupid our students are instead of giving us hints.

Nezu: They tasked me to find them. This means that they are willing to drop some hints in their comments.

Aizawa: There are a lot of people that will fall under this criterion.

Detective: Is there any way we can smaller our search?

Endeavor: The person will need to have the money in order to do something like this won't they?

Power Loader: Not necessarily. If this is something they build on their own like they suggested than all they need is a couple of scrap metal which can be bought at a small price.

All Might: Did you say scrap metal?

Power Loader: Yes why?

All Might: Does anyone remember Dagobah beach?

Midnight: Isn't that the beach filled with trash?

All Might: Well not anymore. Someone cleaned it up.

Nezu: This someone might be Nobody.

Aizawa: If that's true than there is not a chance we will find them while looking for someone with money or connections.

Nezu: We are still looking for someone that is clever enough if not even have an IQ enhancement quirk like I do.

Thirteen: There is too much possibilities...

Cementoss: I hope the kids will come out of there alive.

Hound Dog: Very unlikely. We need to find them and fast.

Everyone agreed to this statement. Though little did they knew how difficult that would be.