Venting is a thing!

After the 10 minutes were up, I switched the camera feedback to the live feedback.

Me: Not so many students remain... I do wonder if someone will be able to stop me.

Answer is simple!

No one can!

They need to find me first!

I never left a hint for that!

Good luck Nezu!

I am pretty sure you wouldn't even know who I am if not for me and Kacchan talking to each other!

Welp it couldn't be helped!

But more importantly... I wonder if the heroes like what they see?

I would guess not but they sure do take a lot of time to even figure out where I am!

Ohh right!

There is no way that they know!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All I ever wanted was people realizing who I was and how I became who I am!

I wanted people to know that Bakugo was the reason for all this!

HE WAS THE REASON I BECAME LIKE THIS!

All Might was only the last push I needed!

I really need to thank him!

Me: It's not like you can do so anyways! HAHAHAHA Oh and before I forget thank you Yagi for pushing me of the edge!

Ohh I wonder!

Will you be surprised that I know your name?

In fact, I know every single name of you heroes!

Me: Surprised to hear your name All Might! HAHAHA Ohh look! They are working on the room's mystery already!

I could see that the students that survived until now were now looking through the room. I didn't give them the clue nor did I start the countdown but the moment I saw them move, I did start it.

Me: Oh heroes~ You have 15 minutes to solve the puzzle. Now of you go find your first clue!

This was the only thing I let them hear before continuing speaking to the audience I knew I had. Every single one was for sure watching TV and trying to find my location. By now, I was even sure that I was THE most wanted villain on earth!

Me: Ohh how this takes me back! Back in school King Explosion Murderer used to beat me up on a regular basis as well as threw my notebook out the window for the fished to eat. It sure was a nice fish food! Ahh what a time! I don't regret leaving it. The only thing I regret is not jumping to the other side sooner.

Bakugo and the rest of the heroes were now looking below every desk until they found a letter.

Me: Ah they finally found the clue.

It was a letter with only two words: "Among Us". It was a reference to the game that was super popular and yes, I did design this room based on the game a little bit or just the escape route.

Kirishima: Does he mean the game?

Shouji: Probably not.

Tokoyami: There is a switch below the teacher's desk. Shall I use it?

Iida: It might be a trap.

Me: Oh it is and I suggest using it. It would for sure spice things up!