:Ch1: (^~^)

~: Credit of the original photo by its original creator, I knew who it was but I can't remember but hopefully I can so I can change this! I just edited the photo to make the cover! I will put the original in the next chapter, thank you and enjoy! ,'3 :~

≒≀≓. |
3rd POV >
≒≀≓. |

Its currently June, summertime for our protagonist as school had ended some months ago.

The trees of the forest were growing, the ground was indulgent of the sun and early morning mist. The birds and squirrels were chatty and footsteps were running.

Trees suddenly shaking as the footsteps slowed down. Rabbits rushing into bushes an barrows as wood lightly tapped against gold.

"Hmm?" Slender hummed, examining the area to try an find Y/N

Y/N currently in the best spot, well she thinks it is, was hiding from him. Reading an arrow of air slightly, aiming it at Slenders Feet.

Slender passed by her and then perked up, smiling in the process.

"I see now." Slender said amused

She smirked as slender turned and his tendrils attacked a bush.

"Ah ha!" Slender cheered as he attacked

Nothing but a pit a few feet away.

Y/N shot her opening and slender was pushed forward. Falling into said pit but with a soft landing of pillows.

Y/N giggled as she jumped out of the tree an rushed over to the pit.

"Told ya I wouldn't use the same bush twice." She giggled

Slender chuckled wholeheartedly and proudly as she has made great progress in her training.

Y/N put her bow aside and sat down by the pit.

"Do I really need the 2 minute head start?" She asked

"It seems not." Slender smiled as he got up, his head barely reaching the rim of the pit

Slender helped himself out of the pit an patted her head.

"Good job, another plan of yours successful." He praised

Her eyes glimmered as she smiled and held back the excitement.

"Lets head home now and eat, dinner is almost upon the hour." Slender said

"Okay." Y/N nodded, happily obedient

She got on her feet, her bow in hand, as slender teleported them home. The boys were currently being punished by trender in the basement on how to treat a woman properly.

How to treat mental illnesses or health. It wasn't quite working, for a few obvious reason, but it was the punishment slender gave.

Slender patted Y/Ns head an headed to the kitchen as Y/N smiled. Grinny came down an hopped onto the couch, waiting for Y/N to notice him.

She did and she brightened up as she scratched his head. Grinny purring and leaning forward as Y/N pulled her hand away a bit, trying to keep her hand an attention.

"Grinny." Y/N giggled

Jane came down and saw Y/N, smiling as she watched Y/N be slightly happy.

'She's healed so much.' Jane thought,' I'm glad...'

"Y/N!!!" Splendor cheered as he came down

Y/N looked at him with a smile as splendor giggled.