:Ch 32: ⏳

Astaroths POV

"How is he doing it! It's impossible for him to remember her!" I hissed

I looked for a timeline where she would survive past 18, past 20 even. Slender wanted her to live so why is he looking for her!

I restarted. She's back to her first day of school, meeting those three girls.

I went to the mansion in the forest and watched slender, slender just doing some paperwork while sally had been playing at the foot of his desk.

I skipped forward a bit and he was on his own resting. He was leaned over his desk so I checked on Y/N.

She was on her way home, about to stop for her friends.

I watched slender keenly as he sat up slowly and rubbed his face, yawning. Suddenly a book fell and he looked toward it.

He went to it and picked it up, but I changed it to be a book. In the first timeline, an amulet fell and summoned zeus the moment they froze to look at the forest.

I changed it to the book falling so zeus never intervenes ever again.

I watched Y/Ns view and saw they had walked by peacefully, going about as it did in the second timeline.

Slender picked up the book and something fell. He picked it up as I went to check on Y/N but he gasped.

"Y/N..!" Slender muttered

I looked at him as he put the photo back and the book back on the shelf.

"She's alive.." Slender said relieved," I must protect her from us."

I raced for the book but I wasn't able to get it, it had an anti demon spell on it!

I appeared before slender and growled.

"How do you remember her!" I demanded," I should be the only one who can remember her, what did you do to that book and what is that photo!!"

He stayed looking at me unbothered.

"Answer me!!" I demanded," you agreed to never remember her or meet her so why have you gone an somehow remember and endanger her!!"

"Because I wanted to watch over her." Slender said calmly," I wanted to see her live happily and in peace, to live a life of blessings and love."

He looked out the windows of his office and seemed sad.

"To never enter this forest or meet anyone from this mansion ever again.." Slender added softly

He infuriated me. He's doing more harm than good with this method of protecting, he's still killing her.

"She's still dying too soon." I hissed," they're meeting her, they're on the verge of killing her or taking her to the mansion- I just came back from two timelines where she met them!"

He looked at me and seemed puzzled.

"It can't be-"

"I rescued her from puppeteer who was going to kill her, I restarted. I rescued her from lj and offender who were going to take her to the mansion, I restarted." I hissed," you remembering her is killing her."

"Then take the book, don't let me remember her.." He answered quick," protect her."

"I already have." I replied

He grabbed the book and reversed the spell. I was able to take it as I restarted time.

The book falling was now a vase of flowers that was on a shelf. I skipped time to see where Y/N would be and the same thing from the second timeline happened.