:Ch 36: ⏳

| ¤ <~~> ¤ <~~> ¤ |
< The Next Day >
| ¤ <~~> ¤ <~~> ¤ |

I woke up to a clock echoing, ticking away as I opened my eyes to black leaky walls.

I looked around, angels arms sliding off me as I pulled the blanket further over me. Everything was disoriented or had a clock halfway popping out.

"Whats..going on.." I muttered

I noticed a demon sitting on the floor, holding a dim orb as he stared at it.

"In this life.." He began," you were supposed to fall in love with Angel..you finish high school, go to college, get married and get rich.."

He messed with the orb in his palms as I didn't know what to do.

"You were happy, alive.." He said softly," You Never Met Them."

The orb soon floated as he watched it rise, my eyes stuck on him.

"What happened the past three days weren't supposed to happen." He said upset," You weren't supposed to get stuck in the forest or get chased with angel, or have jeff rescue you over a dream I wasn't aware of my little tick."

He stood up as I flinched.

"So lets start from the beginning..!" He added," One. Last. Time."

He snapped his fingers, flinching as I closed my eyes.

I didn't hear a thing.

I opened my eyes and saw the demon and hundreds of clocks ticking away. Everything frozen but the demon looked surprised, looking at me as if I wasn't supposed to be here.

"I said we were starting over, that means you were supposed to be back on the day it was supposed to happen on!" He said, bothered

"What-"

"No, I'd rather she know."

I was lifted into a large hand suddenly as I looked at myself, embarrassed and scared that I was naked but found myself in a white gown.

I looked at who this large hand belonged to and saw a huge titan of a man, old with several hour glasses floating about. He had a long white beard and hair to match, his features strong and wise.

He has no eyes, just glowing beams of gold it seemed.

"Chronos!" The demon hissed," stay out of this, I have a bond to her-"

Chronos? The greek god chronos??

"Humans can only be in bond with one demon." Chronos interrupted," she in particular has a bonded contract to The Demon Lord, Zalgo."

Another demon appeared floating above chorno's shoulder with a scowl towards the demon below us.

"I watched everything." Zalgo, I'm assuming, growled," Her recent timeline was unnecessary for you to intervene in."

"She wasn't supposed to go into the forest-"

"But she lived-"

"All because of some stupid dream jeff and her shared-"

"But she lived-"

"I sent morpheus to plant those dreams so she could eventually meet the killers." Chronos intervened," I also sent persephone to trap her in the forest even if the girl barely touched a leaf, bush, or tree."

"But why!" The demon hissed," she would have lived a normal life- a life without anymore tragedy!"

I felt a pain in my chest as I looked at myself, there was a hole in my chest where a knife would fit.