:Ch 25: ⏳

Yall were so fast, wtf 😭😂

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| ¤ <~~> ¤ <~~> ¤ |
< The Next Day >
| ¤ <~~> ¤ <~~> ¤ |

I woke up with a weary feeling as my eyes flinched at the small natural noises. Softly opening with meekness as the bright light of the sun blinded me.

I strayed my head away from the caves entrance as I groggily sat up and felt the immediate shiver of the cold run up my spine.

I shook ever so slightly as I rubbed my eyes and then proceeded to look around.

'It wasn't a dream..'

I looked for astaroth but he was no where to be found. I stood up and rubbed my hands once I was on my feet, looking around to see if I could see astaroth anywhere.

"Just in time darling~!" Astaroth cooed

I looked around again and saw him float in with a watch in his hand, the gold chain that was on it flowing out from his shirt pocket.

"In the next two hours you will be seeing things that'll quickly recover parts of your past, meaning parts of your memory will be resorted." He said as he tucked the pocket watch in his shirt pocket," you'll slowly regain yourself after 5 hours."

He came to me and put his hand under my chin.

"Come come." He insisted with a smile

He turned to smoke as that smoke swirled around me, soon going into my chest. I didn't see it anymore as I looked around and took it that he was inside me again.

'Thats not weird at all..'

I heard a chuckle echo within my head as I looked at the cave entrance. I assumed I had to leave in order to go on this trip of recovering my memories.

I started leaving as the crunch of snow under every step made it very clear how alone I was. Not even the sound of an animal or a brush of wind.

I went with my gut feeling of where to go, taking me to a cabin as a firework or something went off.

I looked up as I crossed my arms at the cold, a purple flare shining in the sky.

"Flares have meaning. Purple means a cabin was found. Gold means the game is paused. Red means a point was killed, green meaning a hunter was defeated. Blue meaning you found an Allie. Did you all catch that?"

'The game...'

Memories of several red flares going off showed in my head as well as a fair amount of green. Purple being a bit rare as blue and gold were the most rare.

I looked at the cabin and went inside, quickly. I looked around for anything that could help me, seeing a small white board that said "One Wish, Use Wisely -P"

"P?" I mumbled

I decided not to do anything with that whiteboard as I explored the cabin further. I found a bow and multiple memories of myself using a bow flooded my head.

A lot of the memories were fighting against these odd creatures or people, my mind wondering how the hell I was able to face those things.

Let alone befriend them.

I grabbed the bow and arrow pouch, strapping the pouch on my hip as I checked the string of the bow. It seemed good for battle use as I nodded and looked around for anything useful.