:Ch 9: ╰( ̄ω ̄o)

YESSSS

<~~~>

Mally POV

I went to Y/Ns room an checked on her. I took a peak in as she's been acting strange lately. I could see her just sitting on the floor, staring at her hands and looking lost.

I knocked as I slightly opened the door.

"Heyy kid..?" I said concerned," You doin alright?"

She looked at me an changed completely as she smiled brightly an became energetic.

"I'm great!" She giggled

I got concerned that moving in made her feel weird or bad as I went in.

"You sure? You haven't been acting right the past few days.." I asked worried

"Oh, I'm sorry Officer Martinez!" She said, my eye's slightly widening," I promise I'm fine!"

I hummed as I went to her but she backed away. I stopped an then crossed my arms with suspicion.

"Hey kid, you wanna go look for cameron?" I asked

"Yeah, lets go find cameron!" She smiled

She got up an happily left as I watched her leave.

"Yo kid, one more thing.." I said as I got ready to grab her

"Whats up?" She asked

"When did cameron an you come back from the forest?" I asked

She didn't say anything as she stood there and I quickly grabbed this imposter an pinned her to the wall.

"Where's my kid you imposter!" I growled," Where is my Y/N!! What have you done with her!!"

She hissed at me as she then started turning to dust. I got away an started freaking out.

"Oh no, kid- no no no- where did you go- who took you!?" I slightly panicked

I grabbed my phone an called the station to start a search party, the line ringing as I paced back an forth.

Something then grabbed my leg and I looked down to see that imposter coming back from it's dust state, making an unholy growl at me as I kicked it off me.

"Where's my daughter you imposter!!" I demanded

The dust started rising as it circled me and I dropped my phone. It slightly scraped my skin as It then left out the window and I leaned out the window to see it go into the forest.

"HEY! GIVE ME BACK MY KID YOU FREAK!" I shouted," COME BACK HERE!"

I heard a small voice calling for me an I looked back to see my phone. I ran to it and picked it up, quickly rambling an tripping over my words to chief about what happened and what may have happened to Y/N.

"Whoa whoa, officer calm down and tell me whats wrong-"

"THEY TOOK HER! SOME- SOME THING TOOK HER AND MIGHT BE HOLDING HER IN THE FOREST!" I blurted out

I breathed heavily as I was panicked, I have no idea how long she was really missing for or whatever took her could be doing to her.

"I want a search party- no! Screw that! I want the god damn military and airforce at this forest looking top to bottom for My Daughter!"

Y/N POV

"That w-was a d-di-dic-d-di-dick move th-throwing ma-mask-masky at me like tha-t." Toby complained, salty

"Well it was either that or get my arm chopped off." I replied," and I like my arms, thank you very much."

"Did she stab you?" Hoodie ask toby," Hm? Did she?"