:Ch 35: ⏳

"I Promise.."

≒≀≓

Me and angel were by a lake, walking and dodging everything we heard or hiding from any voices we thought were nearby.

We drank the water from the lake and took a breather, angel taking a bite from a snickers and then passing it to me.

I was gonna take it but he offered to feed it to me, taking a bite as I almost didn't have the energy to deny him.

"Probably a good idea not to give it to me, I would eat it all." I tried to joke

He smiled with a small chuckle, closing the candy and putting it away.

I looked around and felt paranoid, unsure if we were being watched or not. I didn't want to stay here too long, standing up as angel noticed.

"Lets go, we should stay on the move." I informed

"Right." Angel nodded

He got up as I looked around, choosing a direction to go to as angel followed. He held my hand and stuck close to me, slightly comforted as we walked through the forest.

I was on edge, something didn't feel right. I looked around frantically till my eyes fell on a figure in the distance to our right.

His back was facing us while he seemed to look around, I pulled angel behind a tree and kept him still.

I looked around some more, seeing a little girl with a standing teddy bear on her shoulder skipping on by like if it was home sweet home.

"Fuck!" I whispered

She skipped on by though, not noticing us in the distance as she distantly cheered. I peaked out from the tree to see the little girls cheering caught the figure in the distance attention.

He calmly walked over to her as I held angels hand tightly and quietly went the opposite way of them. I took a couple turns, zig zags, and circles, eventually getting a good distance away as we were alone.

At least it looked like we were.

I calmly breathed as I looked at angel who offered me a knife.

"I found it in the cabin." He said," you're clearly more skilled than me, you'd probably be able to protect us better with it."

"What? Angel-"

"C'mon don't try to convince me otherwise, I'll take the textbook-"

His eyes widened as my did too, angel pulled away from my grasp as the knife fell to the ground. A black and white clown was holding angel, covering his mouth with a wide grin.

"We lost you back there, saw you running from our friends and followed~!" The clown cooed

I was grabbed by my arm but I smacked that arm with the textbook, swing it around and hitting two people.

"Ow! My face- ah!" A yellow hooded figure hissed

"O-Ow, she's b-be-beating us with a t-text book!" The ticking figure complained

"Idiots, just grab the book!" The clown complained

I threw the book at the ticking boy and hit his head, the boy dropping as the yellow hooded guy looked at him.