:Ch 16: _(:з)∠)_

Lol
<~~~>

Tori POV

We were running to catch up to Y/N an seed but damn they're fucking fast.

"And I'm supposed to be point zoom?!" I asked as zill an tony trailed behind a bit

"Not the time!" Tony said as we saw cabin lights

A purple flare went off as we made it and B-lined it to the door. But the moment we got to the porch a guy came flying out and hit the ground hard, being dragged in mud due to the force.

"Whoa!" Zill an tony said as they stepped back

I looked to the door an saw a Blood stained Y/N standing there with dull eyes and...Oh god...

Tony gagged as zill gasped in disgust. Y/N was holding a Whole Arm. A human arm.

"Y/N-"

I blinked and she was gone. I heard screaming and looked to see she was with the guy, a knife stabbed into his stomach now.

She looked so out of it, that wasn't her at all....But I didn't go near her. I didn't say anything to stop her, nor could I even try to move to do so.

She cut open the crying males stomach as he screamed in agony. Blood gurgling out of his mouth as he choked and cried.

She stuck her hand in his torn open stomach and ripped out his organs and bones. Smashing the bones into unwounded skin.

My stomach twisted in an unsettling way and that hasn't happen for awhile. The crying slowly died down as she hasn't even made a sound.

She then grabbed the silent body's head and smashed it into the ground. She picked it up an did it again and again. Mangling the corpse even more than it needed to be.

"Y/N CUT IT OUT! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Tony shouted in disgust

She stopped as she looked our way, my body sent into a cold shiver as the rain turned into drizzle. Her eyes lightened as she looked confused as she grabbed her head.

Her eyes then widening as she looked at her hands and gasped.

"What happened..?" She asked

She then saw the body and looked horrified, repelled even. She started gagging as she moved back and then turned, throwing up at the body that she mangled.

She then freaked out as the blood was on her face and stained her skin. We ran to her an helped her up as tony grabbed her an made her look at him.

"Hey! You're okay! It's alright, you're fine!" Tony eased," It's just some blood, relax!"

"W-what- What the hell happened?!" She asked in fear," Whose is that body- Why was I next to it?!-"

Tony calmed her down as she looked scared, realization hitting her.

"Did...Did I do that..?" She asked," Did I Kill Him?"

We didn't say anything but that gave her the answer she was looking for. She looked at her hands with horror as she teared up.

"I-I'm a monster..." She said softly with pain

"No, you're not! It's just that-"

"You are a Monster.." I said as I stepped forward

"Tori-"

"But so are we.." I added," I'm just as much as a monster as you...."

I scoffed a bit an looked at the katana I was given.