:Ch 8: (っ'Ι')っ

Have a short chapter for all the notifs that are about to probably annoy you all while I fix this :3
<~~~>

Tony POV

We were on the move again as Y/N held my hand an walked me through the forest. I hated that I felt so weak and useless compared to her whose defeated these... these things that follow us. 

But she is keeping her word and she's protecting me, she's keeping me safe. 

I looked at our hands and knew I had a slight crush on her. She was just so brave and calming, she was strong and so smart- caring and loving...

She's beautiful too but I can see that this game bothers her as much as it does me. I can see she has some unhappy memories from it and I can't imagine what she went though. What she must've lost as well.

'I wanna help...'

She then stopped and I stopped with her. The rat thing on her shoulder perked up as he seemed to have sensed something around. 

I got ready to try an help as a flare went off. I looked up an saw a blue flare. Y/Ns hand then let go of mine as she yelped. I quickly looked to see a huge beast thing on her that Y/N giggled at.

Dust of dirt almost covered them as Y/N tried to get this thing off her. 

"SEEDEATER!!" Y/N cheered," It's so good to see you again!" 

The beast got off her as she sat up an the rat growled. 

"The fuck seed!" It complained," I was right on her!!!"

The beast then got over her a bit and laid down, holding her in its big arms as she looked a bit squish. She giggled as she tried to break free of it's hold. 

"Seed c'mon, we need to keep moving!" She teased 

The rat thing turned human and helped her out, helping her to her feet as she looked at me an introduced me to this creature. 

"This is seedeater, ej's pet but I kinda have more authority over seed." She said, being cocky about the last part

'She's so amazing...'

She talked for a bit as she reassured to me that seedeater was gonna be a great help to the team. 

"Alright, lets keep moving though! We gotta find the others!" She said as she offered her hand to me

I took it immediately and she pulled me closer to her, me putting my free hand on her arm to stop myself from bumping into her. 

But her arm was a bit firm, it was a bit strong like if there was muscle. 

"Oh I'm sorry did I pull too hard!" She apologized 

She put her free hand on my cheek, caressing it as she had me look at her. I could feel my cheeks heating up as she was just so pretty and confident. 

I just nodded or shook my head at her questions because I had no voice to speak what I wanted to say. 

'I will crush on her later, right now we gotta survive..'

Y/N POV

I double checked tony and he just slightly got away as he shook or nodded his head to my concerns. 

I relaxed as I looked around an went to a tree. I let go of his hand an told him what I was gonna do real quick an that seed and brvr would keep him safe. 

I put my backpack down as I hopped up into the tree with the camera and my bow. I got to the top and Looked around to see we were almost next to a biome.