:Ch 29: ⏪

The world is a strange place. A place full of monsters...full of demons and angels...full of gods and inhuman beings.

But among this world are those who are born for something far more greater than their normality.

Humans are always born for something, whether it be for fame and fortune or for bittersweet an calm lives, they are born.

Then there are those who are born for the inhuman. Born for blood or adventure, for demons and monsters. They are the ones who face these creatures.

Such a fragile thing that life can be. A gentle little flower that life is, waiting to wither and wilt.

Fragile as all things can be.

Y/N, a 17 year old girl in high school with other average teens. Everyone is aware of monsters, killers, demons or even gods.

But none of them have ever seen such things as they take them as jokes or something to fool around with.

Y/N will be-

I don't think so..

Y/N POV

"E-Excuse me can you tell me w-where room 304 is?" A shy girl asked

I looked at her an she looked small, a freshman maybe. I saw two other girls behind her an they looked just as uncomfortable an shy as her.

"Sure thing! I'll walk to you girls to your class." I beamed," I'm a junior by the way! Names Y/N."

'Woo hoo, I get to skip class now!'

They looked uncomfortable as they handed me their schedules.

"I'm mandy." The girl who asked me introduce," this is cilla and thats amber."

"Hi!" Cilla said giving me an awkward wave

"H-hello!" Amber said shyly

I gave them a smile as I started to take them to class.

"I'm always around the cafeteria doors, if you girls ever need any help or directions you know where to find me!" I said as we got to their class

They took their schedules back an told me thanks as they headed in. I waved them off as the teacher recognized me.

"Skipping class again, Y/N?" Mr Andidoff teased

"Me?" I asked dramatically," skipping class- mr andidoff how dare you! I was just being a good junior student-"

"Yeah yeah, mrs representation!" He chuckled," go to class."

I chuckled an left.

"BE GOOD TO THOSE GIRLS SIR!" I shouted as I continued down the hall.

"I SHOULD BE TELLING YOU THAT!" He teased

I chuckled a bit and continued off to the junior halls, the bell ringing for late. I started to jog my ass to class till the one an only Officer Lawrence stopped me.

"Let me guess." He said with a playful tone," you were walking some freshman's to class?"

"Gotta represent Mr. Law!" I replied an then gave him a salute

He shook his head an wrote me a late pass. He then walked me to class cause all the teachers have heard about me, I'm like their little wanted criminal.

Except they love me.

Staff an teachers we walked pasted greeted me or have told me to stay out of trouble.